Economy stonks v19, ffs. nasdaq is murdered

Damn that ROST short I was considering woulda beat the market. Too late now to chase imo

hindenberg put out a short report on a freakin' otc stock (hmbl). funnier, a stock that's already been blasted.

this is a weird market/year.

lol fuck sold another dip into PROG today for 4% gain feeling all hot shit....its up 18% now lol

jesus christ why did I not have more faith to short expensive cancer shit which had already pumped twice AH re: ALLO?

Please y'all, tell me the next time you see a drug stock bounce big off some "groundbreaking study" so I can make more money lol.

This Jennifer chick pitching SAVE on CNBC is making me aroused.
Post pic of said suspected child-like Mongoloid journaclam

Prove to me she is not a refrigerator shaped goblin with a mic

jesus christ why did I not have more faith to short expensive cancer shit which had already pumped twice AH re: ALLO?

Please y'all, tell me the next time you see a drug stock bounce big off some "groundbreaking study" so I can make more money lol.

Moderna is still soaring way above their IPO price, and they don't have a single product approved by the FDA.

Moderna is still soaring way above their IPO price, and they don't have a single product approved by the FDA.
I mean more under the radar stuff that spikes in one day not high volume over a long time.
Tho I agree BNTX+MRNA short combo here prolly produces at least one winner (loser to market)

_id1501750212_343178.png

pdsb is crushing. missed buying more this morning under 6. would have been a perfect add point.

to any interested, mnmd is still under $3.50 and/but their january $7.50 calls are still above $1.25

so i added more to the play.

edit: fuck, didn't even notice the january 2.50 puts are 1.25... i guess i can make that move tomorrow.

i know this is a risky stock, but these risk:reward figures seem totally skewed.

and i saw it spiking and bought more and sold even more stupidly overpriced calls on them, too.

if the puts drop by 25% or more, i'll close them out today (STO this morning)

yalls gay bathhouse shroom den stonk mindmen is up nicely today.

Back