Economy stonks v19, ffs. nasdaq is murdered

not sure if it's buybacks or shorts closing or other, but uwmc is taking off.

If anyone wants to lose money DM me for tips...

going fucking berserk one last time on GNOG. Can this bitch go below $10 lol.

If anyone wants to lose money DM me for tips...

going fucking berserk one last time on GNOG. Can this bitch go below $10 lol.

Same here lol. Also going ham on IPOE, SoFi will be fucking huge in a few years. There services is leaps and bounds above the rest. Loading the truck. I believe it’s $50 next year no problem. Free money on some stocks here.

Same here lol. Also going ham on IPOE, SoFi will be fucking huge in a few years. There services is leaps and bounds above the rest. Loading the truck. I believe it’s $50 next year no problem. Free money on some stocks here.
Can you briefly explain what the hell they are and why they're a good investment I've never heard of them? I'm so devastated that I chose to put a lot (for me) of money in stocks and not in crypto.

Can you briefly explain what the hell they are and why they're a good investment I've never heard of them? I'm so devastated that I chose to put a lot (for me) of money in stocks and not in crypto.

boo fuckin hoo

also, obligatory 'crypto top is in' when someone whines about buying stocks instead of make believe coins.

I've been monitoring APPS the past 6 months. Despite the comical P/E it has a P/E. Going back in YOLO

you're the one "devastated."

and doge was the only crypto i ever liked...
Ya I don't like losing lots of money, it kinda sucks. Hoping this is just a short term panic and it recovers quickly. Not feeling too confident but I'm going to wait it out regardless.

I can't help but scoop up some shares of some beaten down stocks. OPEN at 15$? Had to buy 20 and throw them in a filing cabinet. I mean if it goes to 0 who cares...it could go to 50 or 100

Ya I don't like losing lots of money, it kinda sucks. Hoping this is just a short term panic and it recovers quickly. Not feeling too confident but I'm going to wait it out regardless.

Nope. Inflation rising. Stocks were over bought and are now becoming under valued. Expecting more of the same for this quarter. A shit show of a market. Just buy and lock away in high conviction stocks.

Jesus I should have shorted some of these bitcoin skank stocks after hrs. Had a shot at Mara -7 now down -14.

lmao RIP BTC
Elon stopping Tesla BTC sales rofl.

Fucking just LOL.

All hail 'papa Elon', yeah right just as crooked as the rest of them I guess. Good night sweet bitcoin. Tesla is not only taking the stock market with it, there taking down shitcoins haha. This is brilliant. Cryptic as fuck.

Not only that a new bill in New York is aiming to halt bitcoin mining until its environmental impact can be assessed. Shitcoins holding onto to dear life from here I guess.

lmao @ shitcoin. Imgaine being able to manipulate this shit with just one tweet. What a piece of shit currency.

Back