• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Economy stonks v15, lucid madness

and fyi - for all the hatred that robinhood got over their restrictions, tda STILL doesn't allow options for bb.

despite listing the options chains, anyway

Upping this so the last one doesn't stay active.

I randomly went to check CSPR (casper Mattress) and it tanked 5% while I was watching the ticker randomly, took it as a sign I'm destined to lose or make money on it.
@rob mafia we should have held. This ripped w/ Tempur earnings up to 10.5 :eek:

Caught the apha bottom. Swing trade for 10 percent in 10 mins. Beautiful.

and fyi - for all the hatred that robinhood got over their restrictions, tda STILL doesn't allow options for bb.

despite listing the options chains, anyway

more specifically, AMC, BB, CVM, DDS, EXPR, GME, GSX, NCMI, NAK and VIR are still restricted.

apparently, calling in can get them to place the order for you, though. but ffs...

@rob mafia we should have held. This ripped w/ Tempur earnings up to 10.5 :eek:

i mean, maybe. i haven't had cspr in like a year. haha. of course, it would have been solid gains, but i made solid gains on all kinds of crap, too.

on a related note, i'm scared of my impending taxes. we should probably have a thread about tax sheltering/reducing/etc. oy vey. i should have moved to PR and just had the flat $5k (now 15k)/year.

Got in a decent dip on AVXL. Earnings are fine, money coming in and coming off a drop. Let's flip 5%

I use BMO Investorline as my broker. Literally impossible to get through anyone on the phone. Ridiculous.

I use BMO Investorline as my broker. Literally impossible to get through anyone on the phone. Ridiculous.
Yes welcome to the tragedy of the commons: everything operates functionally because not everyone uses it at the same time.
Hospitals
Brokers
Grocers etc...
This is what we get for having random morans clogging shit up with yolo margin buys of penny stonks.

Yes welcome to the tragedy of the commons: everything operates functionally because not everyone uses it at the same time.
Hospitals
Brokers
Grocers etc...
This is what we get for having random morans clogging shit up with yolo margin buys of penny stonks.
I'm literally trying to just add my new kid as a beneficiary to the education savings plan, and set up a spousal retirement fund for my wife.

I'm literally trying to just add my new kid as a beneficiary to the education savings plan, and set up a spousal retirement fund for my wife.
Yes and there's people who just need a prescription refill who get stuck without an appointment when there's a rush on healthcare.
I waited for like 90 min with fidelity a few weeks back just to then be transferred for another 30 min hold.
You are literally in the biggest surge in investor activity in the history of our retarded gambling species, granularly down to the week.

No fun I know

fuck your wife and kid and their education/retirement, it's yolo 420 meme stock time! important things!

fuck your wife and kid and their education/retirement, it's yolo 420 meme stock time! important things!
I already had some decent marijuana investments. up 100% in one and 200% in another.

lmao at tards driving across the country to yell at Robinhood because "their living expenses" are locked out.

lmao at tards driving across the country to yell at Robinhood because "their living expenses" are locked out.

When you are broke, you always take a 2500 mile road trip to say something that can be dealt with via phone call.

Glad I didn't play it, but I was WRONG about Sonos.
The value of class-signaling consumer goods is unstoppable in America right now lol.

I haven’t been here in a few days and generally don’t follow the weed stocks at all. Shit, had I popped my head in I would’ve opened a short position on TLRY in a heart beat.

Back