• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Economy stonks v14, brokergate

This has by far been my best week in the market. Almost $10k this week. I've never even been close to making that much before.

This has by far been my best week in the market. Almost $10k this week. I've never even been close to making that much before.

<DCrying>

^^^ MFW I should have learned to play the market

Congrats man.

you've all sold your soul and are going to hell

v13 sucked ass. ironic, since it filled up in like a day.

doge-moon-1200x628.png

robinhood, interactive brokers, TDA/schwab, and webull all restricted gme/amc/bb/etc trading. webull rescinded it later in the day, though.

if you want to leave rh for gme reasons, move to a broker that didn't restrict it. ACATS generally costs $75 and most brokers will waive the fee for incoming portfolios. positions expiring within a week or so might not transfer.

(i have accounts with webull, ibkr, tda, and rh - and i'm not really happy with any. they all have tradeoffs. i keep meaning to use tastyworks, but probably won't ever use them unless they cut their options fees [why does the options-based platform/brokerage have free stock trading, but .65/contract for options? why not... the inverse?] )

@brackis1
@44nutman
@MMAisGod
@reveler
@HockeyBjj
@kahiljabroni
@BIKES!
@Tycho Brah
@G-19
@milkmandanl
@Revolver
@asdffdsa
@Final Say
@Last Samurai
@Wadtucket
@HOLA
@Travis Alexander
@Kowboy Karl
@Cuzcatlan
@PaleMoonlight
@chardog
@SiKnSiN

What's the target today?

Fubo? Ag?

So much cash sitting after unloading all my AAL. Need a UAL pump

Anyone else licking their chops about Roblox next month? That shit will be huge

Robinhood is cancelling limit sell orders on GME now. My limit sell had been set at $8008 for 2 days and I just got an email saying they cancelled it.

So much cash sitting after unloading all my AAL. Need a UAL pump

Anyone else licking their chops about Roblox next month? That shit will be huge

I know Jack shit about the markets...but are you talking about the online game? They're going public? My daughter plays it and loves it.

Hell I might buy a little of that just for fun.

I know Jack shit about the markets...but are you talking about the online game? They're going public? My daughter plays it and loves it.

Hell I might buy a little of that just for fun.
Yeah IPO next month. Every kid
I know is addicted to that shit. The toys just launched and are on fire. It’s Warcraft on steroids

Back