Economy stonks v13, gamestonkegeddon

You just happened to have AMC stock? That's awesome

Yep I bought an amount I'm too ashamed to share when it was around $6 thinking it was a good long term hold once Covid was dying out and everyone was back in the theater. Instead, Covid said screw you and AMC just kept going down, so I was stuck holding the bag. It literally was the biggest loser in my portfolio, I went on an epic rant about it a few stock threads back. Was going to just sit it until *insert somewhere 2021* when it'd break back even and get out because I was too annoyed to even look at it again.

Instead, the Stock Gods have not forsaken me, and gave me the out of all outs at a $20 price. #RocketEmoji

So in summary, are internet trolls just choosing certain stocks at random to buy the shit out of and rocket their price for the luls?

So in summary, are internet trolls just choosing certain stocks at random to buy the shit out of and rocket their price for the luls?

For $GME, no. It was legit DD. $AMC to a lesser extent also. $BB is has nothing to do with short squeeze, but its current pop is probably because people don't understand that.

This will trigger an avalanche of people pumping shit stocks though. Literally every piece of trash anyone can pump is going to be "the next Gamestop!"

So I got 3 amc calls that should be 1600 a piece.....td is showing the mark at 2$ when I try to sell. Is this normal?
My AMC options haven't updated on Robinhood yet either. I was just assuming its low volume since they are now incredibly deep itm.

It’s not random, these stocks have very high short volume. I’m honestly curious who they’ll pick next. I am trying to get ahead of these guys so I started lurking Reddit for the first time just reading what the GME and AMC crowd are saying. There is definitely some shady shit going on behind the scenes with Citadel and RH. Melvin and Citron just happened to be the bears who got caught in this trap. I’m hoping Muddy Waters are next.

Sick day brooos lol.
Retards wasting my day. Luckily I've got my index shorts bigly but cant trade on any of my 3 brokers right now.

For $GME, no. It was legit DD. $AMC to a lesser extent also. $BB is has nothing to do with short squeeze, but its current pop is probably because people don't understand that.

This will trigger an avalanche of people pumping shit stocks though. Literally every piece of trash anyone can pump is going to be "the next Gamestop!"
I agree. $BB has an actual product that will be a money maker.
$AMC is fucked until every thing is opened up or until everyone gets their Gates Chip, I mean vaccinated.
$GME is basically a stage coach driver in a society of cars. Brick and Mortars are not needed anymore for shit like games. $GME can survive with on line, but will have to trim fat.

ITs funny I go to message boards to research some of my stocks and all of them are saying here comes the short squeeze and I am thinking this stock only has like 35% shorts right now, its no fucking short squeeze. Short squeeze has become the new Bull Flag or cup and saucer rallying cry on message boards.

This shit is unacceptable....TD has been down or barely running all fkn morning. I'm going back to Robin hood

Just bought the BB dip.

Watch this fucking stock go berserk. Buy every last drip. BB, GME, BBY. All shorted stocks. Buy buy buy, make these filthy wealthy manipulators bleed

Back