Economy Stock market lower under Biden than when he took office

Heres Bunker Boy for comparison

_112027341_optimised-usgdp-nc.png

_113752315_us_gdp_growth_q2_2020-nc.png
What happened in 2020 again? I forget.

So the pandemic is a good excuse for Trump but the pandemic and the war in Ukraine have no bearing on the current inflation and its all Bidens fault?
Had a pandemic under both admins so we can cross that off as different

The total stock market return in the US over the last 5 years, as of Sept. 24th 2022, is 8% per year. What more do you want out of life? Did you win the fucking lottery and buy nothing but the SP500 6 months ago? Who cares.
Joe Biden is the reason not everyone simultaneously throwing speculative money at paper issuance is a millionaire. Ef the dems ruining the true reality and freedom we all deserve fellas!!!!!! Why can't everyone just have stocks and make 20% a year? Very very VERY unfair

If I lose anymore money I may either shoot myself in the nuts, sell some firearms or sell pics on onlyfans to fund more call options of DWAC. This is them forcing me to give up my right to bare dozens of arms.

Not really thread worthy.

Unless you can find something that’s actually better under the Current admin, don’t make threads we all know they suck, thank you!

Joe Biden is the reason not everyone simultaneously throwing speculative money at paper issuance is a millionaire. Ef the dems ruining the true reality and freedom we all deserve fellas!!!!!! Why can't everyone just have stocks and make 20% a year? Very very VERY unfair

If I lose anymore money I may either shoot myself in the nuts, sell some firearms or sell pics on onlyfans to fund more call options of DWAC. This is them forcing me to give up my right to bare dozens of arms.
Looks like you better start buying Bitcoin bud.

<45>

The total stock market return in the US over the last 5 years, as of Sept. 24th 2022, is 8% per year. What more do you want out of life? Did you win the fucking lottery and buy nothing but the SP500 6 months ago? Who cares.

This year the average stock investment is down over 20%, that sucks.

Maybe you enjoy losing 100's of thousands of dollars, but I sure as hell don't.

I haven't. Ive been in the marjet since 2011. I have compounded qbout 8% a year for the last 5 years even counting tge bear market. The only people who got fucked are people who made a big gamble, like sold investment properties to buy VOO in Feb. Oh well. Shit happens. The market has a best fit line. Sometimes it is lower. Get emotional about it and go broke

Stock market isn’t coming back for a long time.

Its globally as well.

Bunker Boy wouldve probably done worse

Biden is truly bunker boy. He hunkered down in his Delaware home for months leading up to the election.

You know things are bad when you have to comfort yourself by imagining that any other elected person would somehow be doing worse President Corn Pop. At least you have that going for you.

Back