Economy Stock market chat second take: No Canadians allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another regretful non-short on GOOS. DESTROYED, -15%
Have some ANF shorted; wishing I had more of course.

Last edited:
Some stock just popped because of tattoo removal treatment. I hate that. People should be stuck with their stupidity.

Soliton up 81% on FDA nod for tattoo removal device

https://seekingalpha.com/news/3467170-soliton-81-percent-fda-nod-tattoo-removal-device

Thinly traded micro cap Soliton (SOLY +81.2%) is up on a 16x surge in volume following its announcement that the FDA has granted 510(k) clearance for its Rapid Acoustic Pulse (RAP) device for tattoo removal.

Specifically, its is indicated as an accessory to the 1064 nm Q-Switched laser for black ink removal on the arms, legs and torso in Fitzpatrick Skin Type I-III (fair-skinned) people.

The company says that it is developing higher energy versions of acoustic pulse devices for treating cellulite and other indications.

Shares have now recouped the 52% drop precipitated by a bearish article by White Diamond Research published on SA on May 16.

It's the village idiot again lol

Can anyone point me to a tutorial on how to get into shorting in Canada?

It's the village idiot again lol

Can anyone point me to a tutorial on how to get into shorting in Canada?

It's the crank who believes in UFOs and ancient aliens. Fuck Canada and your shorts. This isn't for Canadian traders, get out.

notcanadian.jpg

Last edited:
Market turning around. Tesla is up. Johnson and Johnson being sued over opoids. Everyone knew this was coming so I didn't sell. Could be an opportunity.

chart.ashx

Looks like we are gonna have to start another thread. My goal is for this to be more popular than the War Room Lounge where people act all friendly. We aren't friends here. We are associates. We are not looking to connect with other people.

Damn, I wish I bought more shares of BeyondMeat. LOL @ the new thread title.

Market turning around. Tesla is up. Johnson and Johnson being sued over opoids. Everyone knew this was coming so I didn't sell. Could be an opportunity.

chart.ashx

To bring this into the WR realm...

Why do you buy JnJ when they continue to be a really predatory company? How do you justify your support for a company that knowingly sold talc products with asbestos, the opiod suits, etc?

I am struggling with some of this myself. It is impossible to be an altruistic investor. Especially when you own stock in banks, oil companies, etc. Not sure where I draw the line as we will all continue to justify then ends somehow when we are making money. The more vested I am in certain companies the more I overlook their disgusting behavior. I wish I had principles on my investments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back