Stipe's limp

Whatever Nate said, it must have been hilarious.

Possibly the most hilarious thing ever.

I really don't know what you mean
Seems like salvation comes only in our dreams
I feel my hatred grow all the more extreme
(Hey god) can this world really be as sad as it seems?
<{jackyeah}>

Reactions: HHJ
HIS LEG IS ALL FUCKED UP AND TWISTED AND SHIT

Jones and him are too old to be fighting,and they need to be giving Tom the really real belt.

I think Tom as champ there is literally zero chance Jones steps up IMHO, Sergei the UFC MAY have gotten him to step up with big money with the hope that his grappling might be vulnerable.

Worst thing would be for Tom to end up on the shelf for ages due to the Jones farce when he's already lost some of his prime to injury.

if they dont force Jones to fight Tom for the real HW belt, then this is all a terribe lie
Thanks for the flashback when a girl broke my heart in 6th grade and the pain that came with it. I do honestly appreciate it. Now I'm sitting in my backyard listening to old school NIN. Haha

Thanks for the flashback when a girl broke my heart in 6th grade and the pain that came with it. I do honestly appreciate it. Now I'm sitting in my backyard listening to old school NIN. Haha

I can try to get away
But I've strapped myself in
I can try to scratch away
The sound in my ears
I can see it killing away
All of my bad parts
I don't want to listen
But it's all too clear

hell yea!!!!

Everywhere I look you're all I see.
Just a fading fucking reminder of who I used to be.

- Stipe Miocic, looking at everyone who walks without a limp - 2023

Stipe's leg was all fucked up,he def was limping noticeably.

What was that though?

Jon having a torn pec, cool, but if he’s limping like that, who wants to see that?

Story_Time_with_Dutch_Mantell_-_Dutch_Mantell_on_Paul_Wights_Worrying_Physical_Condition_ceG9SVUE_IA_-_862x485_-_3m41s.png

Back