Stipe's limp

this guy is so good on the drums. sounds so clean
Beastie Boys and NIN were my shit back in the day. It get's no credit for how badass it was, but March of the Pigs used to get me so fired up for things back in the day. Such an underrated artist, since he played most of the instruments himself.

That's just carrying old man balls man.
That's exactly what happens when you have to tuck your penis into your sock, bro.
eddie-murphy-walking.gif

His friends don't call him fire hose for nothing.

uh seems people don't know the definition of a limp

Beastie Boys and NIN were my shit back in the day. It get's no credit for how badass it was, but March of the Pigs used to get me so fired up for things back in the day. Such an underrated artist, since he played most of the instruments himself.
agreed, the dude is a musical genius. i got to see them with soundgarden a few years ago. amazing show, performance, and visual/auditory treat to feast on.

agreed, the dude is a musical genius. i got to see them with soundgarden a few years ago. amazing show, performance, and visual/auditory treat to feast on.
I'm a huge animal lover and my parents got me a Golden Retriever as a 6th grade graduation present. My uncle bred them and I think he owed my parents money. Anyways that dog was a huge part of my prime years and was a legend at my high school. So when I learned how Trent lost his it broke my heart.

But that has nothing to do with what you posted. Who was the vocalist for Soundgarden at the time? Im old and don't go to concerts anymore, but does Reznor still play NIN shows? I remember seeing him at the Oscar's for doing the music on Wahlberg movie "The Fighter" score. Crazy.

I'm a huge animal lover

I'm a huge animal lover and my parents got me a Golden Retriever as a 6th grade graduation present. My uncle bred them and I think he owed my parents money. Anyways that dog was a huge part of my prime years and was a legend at my high school. So when I learned how Trent lost his it broke my heart.

But that has nothing to do with what you posted. Who was the vocalist for Soundgarden at the time? Im old and don't go to concerts anymore, but does Reznor still play NIN shows? I remember seeing him at the Oscar's for doing the music on Wahlberg movie "The Fighter" score. Crazy.
I got to see NIN in 2013 and they were incredible. The lighting rig they had was fuckin phenomenal

Bowlegs + tightass pants = that walk. NOT limping, which means favoring one side.

Fuck y'all that are so convinced Stipe's a doddering old man at 42 that confirmation bias tricks you into mis-seeing things.

That's how you know Jones really was injured for this fight. He rarely pulls out for injury and Stipe was primed for the slaughter.

Back