• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Stipe's best win

Yeah that was JDS 2, when JDS was on a clear decline. I was at Stipe-JDS 1 live. Was a great, competitive fight but JDS clearly won.

You remember how much you paid for your seats brother?

You remember how much you paid for your seats brother?
Not exactly, no. I probably have the ticket stub around here somewhere. Couple hundred a piece I’m guessing? I remember we were in the lower level, so decent seats. Great card though: Overeem vs Struve, RDA vs Nate… good stuff. Honestly, the only UFC event I’ve been to where the ticket price is burned into my memory was UFC 162, Silva-Weidman 1. Those fuckers were $600 each for lower level seats… I definitely remember paying that lol.

Not exactly, no. I probably have the ticket stub around here somewhere. Couple hundred a piece I’m guessing? I remember we were in the lower level, so decent seats. Great card though: Overeem vs Struve, RDA vs Nate… good stuff. Honestly, the only UFC event I’ve been to where the ticket price is burned into my memory was UFC 162, Silva-Weidman 1. Those fuckers were $600 each for lower level seats… I definitely remember paying that lol.

Lol yeah we always remember our losses more than the wins...like a fuckin degenerate gambler.

6 beans ain't too bad for that card though.
I wonder how much seats are at the APEX?

Looked invincible?
He almost got killed in the first round.
Fair take. Those were terrible positions and there is a world where those strikes ended Stipe, but that is not what happened.

Yes, he got taken down, but he honestly did not look like he was in trouble. It looked like he calmly worked his way back up and got out from under Cormier. It looked like Cormier's strikes, which were heavy, had no effect on him. They look like they hurt Cormier's heart more than Stipe. To me, that made him look invincible, and more than if he had just walked through him.

Back