Stipe will be Jon Jones' toughest fight of his career

Stop fishing for likes, you attention whore.

Jones just destroyed Gane who's equal to Ngannou who murdered Stipe. Jones would also murder Stipe.

If there’s one thing Jones made a career out of, it’s beating old fighters past their prime.

Blaydes is a bad matchup too

Circa 2013 Jones loses to Werdum and Overeem maybe even Cain, Mir and JDS

Stipe doesn't seem like he even wants it, promoters nightmare right there. "Yeah... see you in July". I get it's Jon Jones and he can make demands but seriously, Stipe should not be getting a TS at this point.

He should fight Derrick Lewis because no matter what, he will give an awesome post fight interview

Winner of Blaydes vs Pavlovich is the real #1 contender in the division. Stipe hasn't fought in 2 years and is coming off of a loss.

Stop fishing for likes, you attention whore.

Jones just destroyed Gane who's equal to Ngannou who murdered Stipe. Jones would also murder Stipe.
Lol Gane took the easy way out. That was the most pathetic tap i've seen. And I was rooting for Jones.

Stipe will be close to 41 by the time they fight. His last win being a worse version of DC and hes coming off a pretty brutal KO loss. Plus a younger better version of him got KO'ed by the guy Jon finished.

Unmotivated Jon was sleep walking those last few LHW fights.
Lame excuse, he’s said that about every lackluster fight. He said that about gus, but people forget he called out Gus because he wanted to prove he wasn’t winning because of reach. So he wasn’t motivated for the fighter he called out?

that aside, anyone with any grappling experience knows gane offered no resistance.

All these Stipe haters are clueless.

Jon doesn't have the power like Francis to mow over Stipe.

It will be a dog fight.

HW are a bunch of unskilled goons. All they got is being really big and powerful. Jones will humiliate him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luminous Knight
Back