• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Stipe vs Prime Fedor wouldn't be particularly close

Prime Fedor would absolutely bodybag Stipe.

1-shaq-dunk-shaq-gifs.gif

@Arkridge
Honestly last time I am going to tag a Mod, if I get dubs for calling a poster I go back and forth with all the time a “bitch” in typrune goatley…how does this constant flaming and fighter bashing that @Mixfight does not result in some sort of repercussion???
Wow! This is Colby Covington type snitchery here. The worst part is you're doing it in the open all willy nilly for everyone to see. Lol, you even said "this is last time I'm gonna tag a mod", like you've done it multiple times. You can never call anyone a bitch again after this fuckery.

I saw that dude concherto bumped it and I quickly had to come support the facts that still stand.
lol sorry.. im back and forth on it bruh.... its a toss up to me pretty much. Suddenly Stipe is a bum now in here only cause he looked bad in his last fight ...but he is still one bad mf.

lol sorry.. im back and forth on it bruh.... its a toss up to me pretty much. Suddenly Stipe is a bum now in here inly cause he looked bad in his last fight ...but he is still one bad mf.

You either retire on top or live long enough to get KO’d or beat up by a smaller fighter.

Stipe is a great champion, no disrespect to him when I say I'd take a prime Fedor to win convincingly.

Also with respect to Stipe: it was incorrect to call yourself the baddest man on the planet after beating Ngannou. If we're all being honest, you were most likely behind DC and Jones during your whole reign. I really do believe that DC KO'ing Stipe in 1 round showed us there is extremely little seperation between LHW and HW.

Fedor knocks him out

Stipe did against DC what Werdum did against Stipe ... just fought him with zero respect for his power and paid for it. I doubt Sipe would be so careless against Prime Fedor.

Fedor would still wax him though.

To be fair, we are in an age where Mark Hunt has been tko'd four times in his last 11 fights.

TKO's aren't necessarily about chin though, especially the JDS and Stipe losses in Hunto's case, which were both about 5th round exhaustion much more than they were about any given blow to the head.

And both KO's were by knees - one a flying knee he practically dove into (Werdum) and the other an Alistair Overeem knee. It doesn't matter if your chin is literally made of granite, if The Reem lands one of those on the sweet spot your lights are out son.

TKO's aren't necessarily about chin though, especially the JDS and Stipe losses in Hunto's case, which were both about 5th round exhaustion much more than they were about any given blow to the head.

And both KO's were by knees - one a flying knee he practically dove into (Werdum) and the other an Alistair Overeem knee. It doesn't matter if your chin is literally made of granite, if The Reem lands one of those on the sweet spot your lights are out son.
Junior blasted him with a wheel kick in the third and knocked him out cold with ground and pound. That's after dropping him in the first.

You have a point about Stipe, though.

Junior blasted him with a wheel kick in the third and knocked him out cold with ground and pound. That's after dropping him in the first.

Oh yeah, haha, I forgot JDS Hunto wasn't a main event. I just remembered it was right near the very end of the fight.

Thanks for backing up my main point though. JDS blasted him with the same OHR which had sent Cain to lalaland in the first round and Hunto's chin was so hardcore it wasn't enough to put the Super Samoan away. JDS needed a freakin WHEEL KICK which would have taken any other HWs head clean off to put Hunto past the point of no return.

I mean, Hunto's next two fights were the five round HW War of all HW Wars against Bigfoot and the Battle of the Fatboys against Big Country. His chin was far from gone at that point and to this day his only other KO losses were to pretty much the BIGGEST shots possible - perfectly timed and placed knees that would send the head of any other HW into Row Z.

Rumours of Hunto's busted chin are greatly exaggerated.

Back