Stipe vs Gane is what should happen, and Sergei should fight Jon, he is the only one to beat him

do you MMA?

if you bang like a real fighter, watch Lethwei, you would like it more

upload_2023-5-31_21-38-50.png
People said this fight was rigged, right? I believe mostly cause of that moment, Gane had him in a guillotine here, Idk why he let go of it?

Yeah, Jon destroying Cyril inside a round.

"Not a real win" dummy if Jon doesn't let go, Cyril dies. As real as it gets.

Go watch Power Slap, MMA isn't for you.
I respect power slap tho, but at sometimes, I do consider it not a real sport, or at times a real sport, some do consider it that tho, either way, did you say destroying? "If Jon doesn't let go, Cyril dies"??!! yeah lol, Jon was just hugging Gane lol, it's not like he was punching his heart or chewing up his belly, it's not like he had him in a choke just yet or even was G&P'ing him to call it "destroying" lol, I think that's how it was kinda rigged, cause that's how it looked tbh, Jon's head was under Gane's arm where he could've guillotined him.

I respect power slap tho, but at sometimes, I do consider it not a real sport, or at times a real sport, some do consider it that tho, either way, did you say destroying? yeah lol, Jon was just hugging Gane lol, it's not like he had him in a choke just yet or even was G&P'ing him to call it "destroying" lol, I think that's how it was kinda rigged, cause that's how it looked tbh, Jon's head was under Gane's arm where he could've guillotined him.

Either Gane sucks at grappling and Jon's win doesn't count, or he's a grappling wizard who can finish the world's first guillotine from bottom mount. Which is it?

And what makes you think Stipe be the only guy to beat Jon? ppl no longer put him in that discussion now after when he lost to Francis, Good times, good times, and ppl now no longer consider Francis to be the guy to beat Jon now after how Jon beat Gane and cause Francis almost lost to Gane, but Sergei can expose that Jon can be limited, dude, it's not that Jon is immortal, he is not from those creations that will appear in after life, he's not Gog and Magog or some shit like that.

I didn't say Stipe is the only guy to beat Jon. I'm saying designating a person as "the only guy" is a game fraught with peril. Especially a guy who everyone's gaga for because he's been knocking people out in the first round...which is why people were gung-ho for Walker. But Jon's had one of the best chins we've seen, at least in LHW. Of course he may not be able to withstand HW power, but it remains to be seen.

It's going to take a goodly amount of Fight IQ to beat Jon, in addition to skills and talent. Sergei's got the hammer, and with his Greco-Roman and Sambo background he should be able avoid Gane's ignominious loss. But I don't know if he's got the smarts. Stipe likely is better in that metric. And to discount Stipe because he lost to Francis is...curious, because Jon has NEVER been a power puncher like Francis.

If Jones beats Pavlovich then he is ducking Tom Aspinall. If he clears the HW division, he was afraid to face Jamahal Hill and the new breed of LHW
This. Anything for these incels to spin the argument.
Truth is I wish GOAT retired so these sherdoggers never get satisfied in life again.

Either Gane sucks at grappling and Jon's win doesn't count, or he's a grappling wizard who can finish the world's first guillotine from bottom mount. Which is it?
Ugh, Whatever that was, I'm waiting for Jon to test positive, Jon has been cheating his whole career, I hope that win gets overturned.

Why do people want Jon to loose so bad? He'd beat Stipe, he'd beat Pav, he'd beat everyone. IF Jones is thinking of retiring, why wouldn't he want to go out beating the best HW in the biggest possible HW fight at the moment? Why would he waste it fighting someone that no one outside of this forum knows. Half of the people here I bet don't even know his name past the first 3 letters? Just make a thread titled, "Jon Jones Never Looses and it Pisses Me Off!"

More like that would be a POS move by him, that's like Khabib calling out Tony ffs lol, or Khamzat fighting Diaz or Yanez fighting Edgar but these 3 are honorable to not fight guys who are over their prime but Jon is a POS Scumbag.

Edit: Also, we will respect Jon if he beats Sergei, beat Sergei then and we will stop discrediting Jon, but I don't discredit that he is the GOAT and the No. 1 MMA fighter in history tho, cause as of rn, no HW or LHW will beat Jon, but we like to think that Sergei has the highest chance, he's the No. 1 contender, on a long streak, a complete HW that's in his prime and ready and hungry to fight and drink from HW's blood, also Alistair is a weird fighter, he either be on someone's highlight or be on a fighter's highlight, also you why you think Jon wouldn't be respected? but if we're gonna talk about something else, Jon is a POS but Alistair is a real one, both are blacks but at least Alistair is a real one.

Are we really talking about skin color? Cmon melanin is the last thing I'm trying to analyze. I will agree Sergei is probably the more completive fight, but if Jones repeats what Overeem did even faster and better, people are simply going to call the win the same they did for Gane. Overeem has decent wrestling but isn't at the same level as Jones. Basically everything people said about Gane before the fight, they are saying about Pavlovich now. If rumors are right, this will be the fight anyways.

Stipe hasnt won a fight in 3 years and has only fought one guy in the division.
Still most recent champ and going to be a better name on Jones resume compared to Pavlovich.

You know how much people respect Overeem for beating Pavlovich? Yeah, he wasn't and if Jones does the same thing he'll get the same amount of no respect. Atleast Stipe is an ex champion to put on his resume and the most recent champ at HW still on the roster.
I disagree entirely. Pavlovich has cemented himself as a legitimate number 1 contender at HW with that round one KO of bladyes who has also looked good. Pavlovich has no more "earning" to do. A dangerous up and comer is much more appealing to me than 41 year old stipe who is coming off a loss and hasn't fought in 3 years, especially if jons intentions are to retire after his next fight.

Jones vs Stipe is a smaller "What if" to leave on the table, than pavlovich (the way I see it) we haven't seen jon fight someone with this level of KO abillity in a long time.

I disagree entirely. Pavlovich has cemented himself as a legitimate number 1 contender at HW with that round one KO of bladyes who has also looked good. Pavlovich has no more "earning" to do. A dangerous up and comer is much more appealing to me than 41 year old stipe who is coming off a loss and hasn't fought in 3 years, especially if jons intentions are to retire after his next fight.

Jones vs Stipe is a smaller "What if" to leave on the table, than pavlovich (the way I see it) we haven't seen jon fight someone with this level of KO abillity in a long time.
Gane was supposed to have KO ability and be able to out pepper Jones with strikes as well. I agree with it being more fun to watch as a fan, but I don't blame Jones if he doesn't want it for his last fight if Stipe could be on the table because he has the resume now.

Pavlovich is a maybe. Perhaps Jones beats Pavlovich and retires, then Pavlovich becomes champ afterwards and is really dominant and it could be a very good win, but that's lots of ifs. Gane can even do that too and become a better win. Stipe is a guarantee win over last HW champ still in UFC.

Either way hope something is announced soon. If Stipe has retired it definitely will be Pavlovich, there is no one else.

Why do people want Jon to loose so bad? He'd beat Stipe, he'd beat Pav, he'd beat everyone. IF Jones is thinking of retiring, why wouldn't he want to go out beating the best HW in the biggest possible HW fight at the moment? Why would he waste it fighting someone that no one outside of this forum knows. Half of the people here I bet don't even know his name past the first 3 letters? Just make a thread titled, "Jon Jones Never Looses and it Pisses Me Off!"
Cause he's a terrible role model, also no, there are people that can beat him, also he's not our champ.

Exactly. The the amount of butthurt around here will be great after he beats Stipe and then retires. Which was his plan before the Gane fight.
Jon will not win his next fight, never, and he doesn't deserve to retire undefeated, I pray to God he losses, cause he doesn't deserve this, this life will show you that he doesn't deserve this.

I think this should be put in every thread recycling this idea Jones should fight anyone but Stipe. From his shoes that would be the dumbest fight to pick and from the UFC’s pocket the dumbest fight to make instead of Stipe. If you need an explanation why I’m not saying you’re dumb necessarily. I’m just saying…

Jones VS Jailton Almeida would be a nice fight

You know how much people respect Overeem for beating Pavlovich? Yeah, he wasn't and if Jones does the same thing he'll get the same amount of no respect. Atleast Stipe is an ex champion to put on his resume and the most recent champ at HW still on the roster.
Sergei KO'd 6 out of 6 guys in R1 after losing to Overeem. I think it's safe to say the paradigm has changed.

Back