Stipe needs to get with a speech pathologist

MescalineDreams

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I've had some jaw / speech Issues in the past myself. I think he just needs to get with a legit speech pathologist and work on his issues. Spam some tongue twisters, exercises, etc.

He is not punch drunk, he legitimately has a speech disorder or something.

I had one as well and I overcame It and now I'm an excellent speaker myself over time. He could be as well but I think he definitely needs to get with someone who can help him with It.

What is off? It just sounds like he’s careless and prefers to mumble

As as foreigner I have no idea what hes mumbling sometimes. Yet they subtitle Francis who is super easy to understand.

I've had some jaw / speech Issues in the past myself. I think he just needs to get with a legit speech pathologist and work on his issues. Spam some tongue twisters, exercises, etc.

He is not punch drunk, he legitimately has a speech disorder or something.

I had one as well and I overcame It and now I'm an excellent speaker myself over time. He could be as well but I think he definitely needs to get with someone who can help him with It.
He had his mouthpiece in during interview. Stop it.

He's busy being HW champion of the world

I like him the way he is.

Celebrate diversity! :D

Like Tommy Wisea, hes an american tbut you can't understand what either of them are saying

SerpentineAgileHornshark-max-1mb.gif

I love the guy mumbles & all.

Glad I never counted him out.

He had his mouthpiece in during interview. Stop it.
I'm not hatin. I've listened to him speak over the years.

He definitely has a speech Issue.

I had one as well, like I said.

He just needs to work with a speech pathologist, vocal coach for a bit and he could prob overcome It.

Seems like It's jaw / teeth based or something of that nature from my perspective.

TS you have jaw and speech problems from smoking too much cock

I find he rarely speaks full sentences too. Like rather than thinking for a second and rhyming off a complete sentence he breaks off and pauses in the middle of them and that's what makes his interviews hard for me.

I'm not hatin. I've listened to him speak over the years.

He definitely has a speech Issue.

I had one as well, like I said.

He just needs to work with a speech pathologist, vocal coach for a bit and he could prob overcome It.

Seems like It's jaw / teeth based or something of that nature from my perspective.
ar the very least he could just go on youtube and get some exercises

As as foreigner I have no idea what hes mumbling sometimes. Yet they subtitle Francis who is super easy to understand.
as someone who speajs fluent english, I don’t understand half the stuff he says

I have the same sort of thing but with an award winning personality.. I just learned to slow it down because I can't get the marbles out my mouth and I can think out loud mid convo lol

Back