Stipe Miocic VS F

glover teixeira gave maldonado all kind of punishment , and still maldonado could handle the third round if it wasn't an interruption of doctor. Any other fighter would have been annihilated. Miocic is a weaker boxer and is powerless than glover.
Maldonado now has better odds than that fight vs glover.

Moreover, Miocic has a glass jaw. Struve proved that

25% of you picked Maldonado? In a 5-round fight?

2574831-8798349651-mj-la.gif

Maldonado has heart, man. He might get brutalized Glover style but the punishment he can take is incredible. Maldonado by decision.

Lolling hard at anybody picking Fabio. Man has he got some delusional fanboys.

Oh shit, Miocic by KO/TKO is winning the poll... not a chance he's finishing Maldonado standing guys...

Actually there is a very good chance he gets stopped standing. An even better chance he gets finished on the ground after he receives and epic beating standing.

Now, I'm going to watch this fight. But I almost feel bad because I know the beating Fabio is going to receive. He deserves big props for having the balls to take the fight, but it's going to end really badly for him.

The fact there are human beings predicting Fabio is going to win is really concerning.

This poll should have a 100% consensus on who wins.

I'm worried about Fabio's health after what he has been through and now a fight like this ahead of him.

What is next, Fabio vs JDS, Overeem, Nelson, and finally bringing Carwin out of retirement?

I think Miocic will play it safe and get a lopsided UD, but definitely not sleeping on Maldonado as Stipe's chin is a bit suspect.

Fabio won't get close and Stipe's a proper HW. Stipe UD or KO depending on Fabio's durability.

Props to Maldonaldo for stepping up, but I have Miocic by UD.

My point is that Miocic is a chinny HW (I know, they are HWs, but still plenty of tough fighters there). Sorry if you're mad about it. Getting stopped by Struve like that, plus being extremely tentative against Gonzaga.... the guy clearly doesn't react well when hit.

Maldonado may not have 1 punck KO power like other LHW and HW fighters, but certainly hits hard and his cardio isn't as bad as people make it to be... If he can survive the early rounds I can see him outlasting Stipe in the end and hurting him.

Lawler got KO'd by Nick Diaz due to accumulation of punches.
Miocic got TKO'd by Struve (Might as well be a KO because he was done)
Hunt got KO'd by Manhoef, his chin is still great.

One KO loss isn't enough to call a guy chinny, especially if the guy wasn't knocked out cold. Succumbing to being punched in volume is much different than getting KO'd by a single punch as well.

Gonzaga landed some really solid punches on Miocic. Gonzaga hits like a truck too.
Maldanado doesn't have one hit KO power, Gonzaga hits way harder.

Maldanado doesnt have better cardio than Miocic. You just are basing this off nuggets you pulled out of your bum...

Miocic is going to completely outclass Maldanado and if Maldanado somehow wins this or does remotely well the sky will turn red and the apocalypse will be upon us.....

I'm just going to ignore you from now on, you are trying to save yourself from your prior stupidity but you just dug yourself into a deeper hole of stupidity, well done. I think I am going to just not get on Sherdog for the rest of the day thanks to absorbing so much stupid from you.:icon_lol:

Actually there is a very good chance he gets stopped standing. An even better chance he gets finished on the ground after he receives and epic beating standing.

Now, I'm going to watch this fight. But I almost feel bad because I know the beating Fabio is going to receive. He deserves big props for having the balls to take the fight, but it's going to end really badly for him.

The fact there are human beings predicting Fabio is going to win is really concerning.

Yeah this poll and that one poster made me give up on Sherdog for the day.
Well off I go.

Maldonado via upset of the century

What's with all the people picking Miocic by tko? He has pillow fists

Could this fight potentially end with a 50-44 score or less, meaning at least one 10-8 round? If this fight goes the distance there has to be at least one 10-8 round in there if Maldonado's chin remains in zombie-mode and Miocic doesn't gas.

Back