Stipe Miocic - "Keaton, I got your back"

What SHOULD happen is that the parents of the bullies get in trouble in some way. Most bullying is the result of terrible parenting. Kids learn morals from their parents. I'd wager a lot of money that the parents are real pieces of shit.

There was a day and age where I would have agreed completelyl with this, but I'd suggest this is probably in the minority nowadays.

In this era of widespread high speed internet and social media connectivity, corporal punishment becoming criminal, and bunch of snowflake gangsters emulating a lifestyle they couldn't hope to understand... it's no wonder today's youth are a bunch of fucking morons.

Yes, I will include my own kids in that statement. I can't fucking STAND when any kids ghetto-speak. I refuse to acknowledge or talk to them when they do.

I would beat this kid in an MMA fight, his mom in a fight, and Michael Keaton (not prime Michael Keaton) in a fight

so dont give me none of your condescending shit

tumblr_myrk01ilTR1rqebf2o1_500.gif

Keaton Jones. A little kid whose video went viral of him being the victim of bullying.

Times have really changed. My dad just told me to punch him in the face and don't be a puss. I know that sounds like a joke but its the truth.

Times have really changed. My dad just told me to punch him in the face and don't be a puss. I know that sounds like a joke but its the truth.

I told my kids the same and not to worry about whatever BS punishment the school tries to give them.

Imagine being the middle school bully and then Stone Cold Stipe rocks up to school.
They already did sorta the same thing in Bully Beatdown. It was a fun show.

Give the kid a title shot Dana

Keaton vs DJ

Or just throw him one of the many interim belts you got laying around

Pffffff - When I was a kid we didn't even have MMA fighters to help us out with bullies, much less a Twitter to call them on like a fucking Bat Signal.

Hey Keaton - Hit them in the face with a skateboard a few times, it worked fine for me.

Eh, some probably are. But if you think all the people he talks shit to are e-bullies then you havent really seen some of the shit he's been saying to people over the years. I'll give him this though, he cut it down significantly after the WME sale.

That said though, he still bullies the fuck out of people that put their lives on the line to fill his pockets so fuck him.
Being a tough businessman is not the same as pouring milk on someone and saying they have no friends.

Only thing that works with bullies.

I watched the vid and this kid better learn to stick up for himself instead of being such a pussy.

If you don't stick up for yourself you will be bullied and walked on your whole life.

There was a day and age where I would have agreed completelyl with this, but I'd suggest this is probably in the minority nowadays.

In this era of widespread high speed internet and social media connectivity, corporal punishment becoming criminal, and bunch of snowflake gangsters emulating a lifestyle they couldn't hope to understand... it's no wonder today's youth are a bunch of fucking morons.

Yes, I will include my own kids in that statement. I can't fucking STAND when any kids ghetto-speak. I refuse to acknowledge or talk to them when they do.

yeah, you bring up a good point. maybe it's a combination of the two.

My dad told me "Only stand up to a bully if you're sure you're not gonna get knocked down."
No bully every beats the shit out of a little pussy and then thinks "Man, gotta respect that kid." That's a myth. They think "Mmmmm, same time tomorrow." Keaton fights back and things get really bad. Much better to put out a video he'll be embarrassed by for the rest of his life.
Whatever, happy for all the UFC social media heroes. Will 100% buy their next PPVs.

Last edited:
My dad told me "Only stand up to a bully if your sure you're not gonna get knocked down."
No bully every beats the shit out of a little pussy and then thinks "Man, gotta respect that kid." That's a myth. They think "Mmmmm, same time tomorrow." Keaton fights back and things get really bad. Much better to put out a video he'll be embarrassed by for the rest of his life.
Whatever, happy for all the UFC social media heroes. Will 100% buy their next PPVs.

<bball2>

Back