News Stipe Miocic has been told he will be fighting the Jones / Gane winner next

I like stipe a lot, but really not interested in this.

If Jones loses, don’t be surprised if Stipe doesn’t get the next shot.

If he wins, Stipe is 100% next, but we already knew that. Jones has already told us that Stipe would be next in line for him. He’s been speaking highly of Stipe lately(out of nowhere) so he can promote the “GOAT” battle. Jones wins, he retires as probably the undisputed GOAT of MMA in most people’s eyes.

This is why I suspect Gane vs Jones might be rigged. The betting odds make no sense. Big money knows something the public doesn't.

Jones winning would be great for the UFC. Stipe vs. Jones would be a great fight, and both fighters would be happy to accept. Stipe would be less interested in Gane. And then the winner of Jones/Stipe might be able to lure Francis Ngannou into signing a new contract. Jones would bail on the fight after it was made, but Stipe probably wants a rematch.

Gane winning is a bad outcome for the UFC.

When is Stipe's next concert?

I got to get my dose of mumble rap.

As long as the winner of Sergei/Blaydes is next after Stipe and will not have to win 1 more then I'm find with it.

gane would absolutely destroy Stipe lol
It’s so hard to say where Stipe is at, at this point. Much like the Jones fight tomorrow, I think if Stipe can still wrestle well he has a path to victory against Gane. But if he can’t wrestle as well, or Gane has really upped his TDD, it would be a rough night for ol Stipe.

Make him fucking fight! The last time we seen him in The Octagon, he was KOed and hasnt fought since.

Lol so this asshole can just sit out, not fighting anyone, but come back in for a title shot? Stipe is fucking annoying, I liked him when he first came to the UFC but this dude thinks everything is owed to him. He didn't fight for two years, he can stay firefighting and get the fuck out.

No wonder Jones said he would fight twice in 2023 then take time off.
<JonesLaugh><KhabibBS>

This is so much bullshit and it's because Stipe is somewhat of a draw. UFC thinks they can get a 500k buys ppv with him in it.

<3><DisgustingHHH>

Stipe deserves it. Sure he got KOd and looked really bad vs Ngannou but that was a couple of years ago. Look at all he has done since then to earn another title shot.

The guy in his 40s who landed 0 punches on the ex-champ over 2 rounds, then KOd, THEN never competed again over multiple years is the #1 contender. HW is so fucking pathetic it is worse than 115/125/135 of WMMA. Yes, I'm serious.

Back