• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Stipe looking slow

I'm not convinced Aspinal is any better or more dangerous than Stipe. Stipe might be able to get it done
Aspinall's been doing BJJ since 2005, used it to run through Volkov in under 4 minutes, knocked out Pavlovich, ate shots from Pavlovich without getting dropped, and is fast on his feet. That's wayyyy more dangerous than ancient Stipe

Aspinall's been doing BJJ since 2005, used it to run through Volkov in under 4 minutes, knocked out Pavlovich, ate shots from Pavlovich without getting dropped, and is fast on his feet. That's wayyyy more dangerous than ancient Stipe
Those names don't mean anything to me. HW division these days is trash

Stipe Atleast has proven himself over the years. We will see if Aspinal is held highly in 2-3 years. Or even this time next year.

I need to see a recent pic of Jones to judge his level of “Shookness”

But he's the GOAT because of past achievements and it's irrelevant how he fights now

Apparently
dude is 2-1 in his last 3 fights
fighting the best of the best
dude fought nganou and dc ffs
plus he took a time off to heal his body

meanwhile izzy is is 1-2 in his last 3 fights
gets kod by poatan
humiliated by sean
is still releveant
what a joke

i mean your post is a literal joke

Hes quicker and crisper than Jones.

Aspinall would destroy him… but calling it now. He TKOs Jones

It reminds me of of Nick before fighting Robbie.
The second Robbie fight.

Looks terrible!

Those kicks and knees were awful.

Honestly he's moving like someone with a brain injury.. delayed and uncoordinated.

It's called hitting the pads and taking it easy after training.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakedboy
Back