• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Stipe looking like a struggle bus, unmotivated in new workout video

I rewatched, lol he did say that, funny and true. He was good about it.

Even the trainer, tho unhinged, at least expressed his frustration then got back into the spirit of the thing.
Very true. I give him props for that much. Also I'd like to add, my admiration went up for Stipe. I want to be able to stay that calm if someone comes at me with that kind of energy and say what needs to be said but without being angry. I just know if someone screamed at me like that, I'd see red. I might try to contain it, but I certainly wouldn't be ready to joke around right afterwards..lol.

Last edited:
i think knowing Stipe's sense of humor.....he MIGHT be just having a bit of fun with this video.
Pranking us is the kind of thing he'd do.
Either way, pranks don't work against Jon, like how Gane was pranking us fans when he was seen playing games but he was working hard behind cameras, or maybe Stipe is fr slow, who knows?

Jones looks like an old fart and showed up with a dad bod himself.

Stipe is legitimately an old fart, and way outside his athletic prime. This would have been a really exciting fight 5 years ago.

So long as the UFC keeps paying these guys 18% of revenue, we're only going to see old farts and one skill fighters getting shuffled around the upper weight divisions.

Either way, pranks don't work against Jon, like how Gane was pranking us fans when he was seen playing games but he was working hard behind cameras, or maybe Stipe is fr slow, who knows?
I just want to see a Jones fight BOOKED or a Miocic fight BOOKED.

these heavyweights are too content to sit on the sofa and do fuck all.
Let's get a fight booked and confirmed and i'm starting not to care who it is.....

The Bus Looked kinda flowy, mate
Stipe is back!
He’s sandbagging Jones

If i was stipe i'd throw a hail Mary and try to roid up for the fight and escape usada he's retiring anyway dude looks old now

Nothing in this video inspired except for the big ol’ tire. I wish I had a massive tire to work out with in my back yard.
After 2 months they mostly are just in the way and excellent collectors of snakes, ants and black widows

I just want to see a Jones fight BOOKED or a Miocic fight BOOKED.

these heavyweights are too content to sit on the sofa and do fuck all.
Let's get a fight booked and confirmed and i'm starting not to care who it is.....
Fr, man, and also I'm tired of Stipe and Jon, these 2 are old generation fighters, I want to see the new generation of HWs, and who will reign supreme, and how the division is gonna look like when these 2 are no longer in this division.

This is absolutely no different in tone than any Stipe workout footage I've seen that wasn't deliberately staged for maximum PR purpose. ESPECIALLY if it's strength and conditioning, which is that particular coach's area. Stipe always looks like he's hating every minute. In fact he's said he often bitches at the coaches during it not because of anger, but just to take his mind off it...and that's from one of the earliest interviews of him, back before he was even in the UFC!

And Bobby Kaleal's been known to shout like that, so exaggerated that I think it must be more humorous than anything. I'm certain there's an example in an Embedded before a successful title defense, I'll have to look....

Either he's really out of fucking shape, or he's sandbagging the media and trying to look slow and old. Either way I hope he loses, he doesn't deserve it.

Its impossible to judge from this. For all we know, he could have already been through drills that would crush any other mortal and anyone else would have passed out, but he keeps going at 50%. That may or may not be the case, but just saying. This doesn't tell us anything at all.
This. There’s no way to quantify.

Y’all be conjecturing like a mofo.
<bball1>

He looks like a pretty jacked dad tbh

He actually looks in great shape glad he's training thanks for posting TS

Stipe has to be the most unlikable fighter ever.

Back