Stipe is a beast..

As long as Stipe is around, he will be to Francis what Dutch was to Predator.

stipe-struve.gif

<36>

Looks like he has a granite head until you hit him in just the right place then he goes out pretty easy, looks liek accuracy is the key to KOing Stipe not so much power

DC at HW packs some power. I do believe DC is afraid to fight Ngannou. I also believe that if he does, he stomps a mudhole in Ngannou
Lol who the fuck wouldn't be afraid to fight Ngannou?

Also stipe was blindsided by teh Cormier punch its often the ones you dont see because you cant brace

Yes it was amazing what he was able to do staying calm in the pocket. I wouldn't bet on it happening again though

These next 2 fights for Stipe are gonna make or bureak his legacy. Well not bureak hes already a gureat HW but he has a chance to really cement himself with a win over DC and another over Francis

Watch Stipe vs Ngannou then watch Ngannou vs anyone else. It was Ngannou's gameplan that was fucked up. He sprinted straight for Stipe and wasted all of his energy trying to knock him out. Ngannou is normally calculating and methodical. He stalks you and waits for you to make a mistake. I think the Ngannou that fought tonight sleeps Stipe with relative ease. DC would be more challenging but he'd still get it done.

Stipe is ded in the rematch

Measured and patient

This ain't the same guy

I think that if Ngannou plays it safer and just looks for the perfect strike to end it that he probably stops Stipe. Stipe is usually pretty hittable and I think he needed some luck and better boxing defense than he usually shows to make it through that wild Ngannou blitz. That blitz was spamming punches for the most part though. Just trying to overwhelm, which is not what he is known for. He was gassed in about a round and much less dangerous from there on. If he keeps his composure and cardio I think the right punch probably opens up for him in this matchup. We've seen Stipe dropped by guys with less dangerous hands than Francis.

Lol mma is so weird. Same with Till, I was thinking earlier TIll charged in on woodley tanking big shots with a nice chin but Masvidal of all people sparks him out cold. Then wonderboy fought like basically 50 minutes with heavy hands woodley and then pettis comes up from lightweight and gets the out cold KO to spark him out

What do u mean basically? They did fight for 50 minutes

Stipe probably can't take that kind of punishment again. Who will Ngannou fight after DC beats Stipe again and then retires?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mezgomg
Back