Stipe doesn't deserve anything

Fatback96

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Cormier, UFC, and other top contenders at HW who want the next title shot don't owe him anything. Stipe is acting very entitled to a rematch with Cormier, meanwhile sitting out and not fighting, thinking a title shot will just be given to him.
I'm not a Stipe hater at all, and I actually liked him as the HW champ. That being said, he doesn't deserve anything. He got finished in the first round of that fight with Cormier. It doesn't matter if he had the HW Champion defense record, it's only 3...
Within about 2 minutes of fighting Stipe, Cormier already figured out his timing and started piecing him up.
I know there was a controversial eyepoke, but that is not what led to the finish at all. Cormier had been out striking Stipe before the eyepoke even happened, and the momentum had shifted.
BronzeMassiveLeafbird-size_restricted.gif

PositiveHatefulAlbacoretuna-size_restricted.gif

TepidUnselfishAnkole-size_restricted.gif

He deserves it way more than goofball Lesnar that hasn't won in a decade

He should've just stayed active.. Ngannou has fought what 2 times since the night Stipe lost his title

Neither does DC. He’s been emasculated by Jones on every level and yet still has this sense of entitlement.

Stipe defended against legit guys like JDS, Reem, and Ngannou.

DC fights Black Beast and now he wants Lesnar LOL.

<JonesLaugh><DCrying>

Like I always said, even Cormier's fans KNOW he won by a criminal eyepoke followed by a lucky punch. They KNOW Stipe was winning EASILY the first, just look at the numbers. EASILY. That's why some of them are crying already.

And now is the cherry of the cake, Cormier waited so long and will be presented with... STIPE. The rematch he ran away until today and we all know why.

Hope this fight really happens and Cormier will prove a solid, humiliating loss. Soon this fake "GOAT" (never was, never will be) status and fake champ status will vanish. At midnight all that he will see is a pumpkin carriage like Cinderella and a Popeyes chicken inside for the consolation prize.

Dana White, make this fight happen at once.

WAR STIPE!!

Neither did Cody or Joanna. Also DC-Stipe 2 >>> DC-Bork.

He should've just stayed active.. Ngannou has fought what 2 times since the night Stipe lost his title

For sure! JDS is 3-0 since then with 2 KOs. Both Francis and JDS should get the fight ahead of Stipe.

Maybe not but it's the fight I still want to see. DC won after an inadvertent eye poke set Stipe up for the shot that ended the fight. I'd love to see them do it again.

I can't imagine how Francis and JDS felt when the heard a guy that hasn't fought in almost a year and is NOT a needle mover is getting a shot before them.

Cormier, UFC, and other top contenders at HW who want the next title shot don't owe him anything. Stipe is acting very entitled to a rematch with Cormier, meanwhile sitting out and not fighting, thinking a title shot will just be given to him.
I'm not a Stipe hater at all, and I actually liked him as the HW champ. That being said, he doesn't deserve anything. He got finished in the first round of that fight with Cormier. It doesn't matter if he had the HW Champion defense record, it's only 3...
Within about 2 minutes of fighting Stipe, Cormier already figured out his timing and started piecing him up.
I know there was a controversial eyepoke, but that is not what led to the finish at all. Cormier had been out striking Stipe before the eyepoke even happened, and the momentum had shifted.

I disagree. I think he deserves a rematch but you're entitled to your opinion. Ironically, I didn't really like him as HW champ.

I am a big Stipe fan but he has to understand the current state of mma. If you ar enot a big draw you can'tjust demand a rematch even if you're more deserving of it then some ufc pets are. You are just a fighter then fight your way back in. You may deserve it compared to certain people,but reality is reality and just earn it.You don't want to play the game then expect the game to play you. I don't know.

Now that Francis is looking like the number one contender and Brock is someone Dana has never even met before; DC is looking at that Stipe rematch a little differently.

DC kinda liked like shit before the KO. Way slower then his past fights and already had his mouth open. There was no "piecing him up"

Fuck you, you idiot.

Yes he does, he was the longest reining defending heavy weight champ.

You are a hater.

Should have made DC fight Nguyo

Steeopic isn't deserving but acting like a diva might actually pay off for him
Now that JDS X Nguyo is booked he's really the only guy that makes sense for the next shot if the Brawk thing isn't happening

Stipe deserves everything mate, he's a fucking great fighter and he's great to watch, he's just a terrible talker which is a shame, but in an ideal world you're rewarded for what you do with your hands, not your mouth.

Fuck you, you idiot.

Yes he does, he was the longest reining defending heavy weight champ.

You are a hater.
Woah there calm down man.
You obviously didn't read it. This is all my opinion, you don't have to agree, but you also don't have to be a dick.

there is no reason why Stipe couldn't have taken another fight since his Cormier loss.

Should have made DC fight Nguyo

Steeopic isn't deserving but acting like a diva might actually pay off for him
Now that JDS X Nguyo is booked he's really the only guy that makes sense for the next shot if the Brawk thing isn't happening
Nguyo ? Is that the guy Stipe absolutely destroyed ?

Back