Still wanna see Rousey vs Pena

Discussion in 'UFC Discussion' started by Angelassassin53, Dec 31, 2016.

1. Angelassassin53

Angelassassin53 Black Belt

If Julianna loses to Shevchenko.

Pena is a strong grappler, but won't demolish Rousey striking like Nunes, Holm, or hypothetically Valentina. The UFC definitely doesn't wanna lose their cash cow, but there's no way Ronda gets the belt back.

IMPmmath, Arqueto176 and eon001 like this.
  2. Arqueto176

Arqueto176 “Luminous beings are we…not this crude matter.”

Hate to be a dick.....but...Ronda dieded.

3. Angelassassin53

Angelassassin53 Black Belt

Yeah i doubt she comes back but stylistically, this is the fight I wanna see if she decides to try and not retire after getting embarassed twice.

4. Arqueto176

Arqueto176 “Luminous beings are we…not this crude matter.”

Can't see it. I think Ronda will be done. She's made a lot of money and has been on top for a while, just seems that her time is gone. Sad.....but true, imo.

5. IMPmmath

IMPmmath Brown Belt

She needs a new camp and 3 wins to get back to a title shot.Pena would be a good start and one of the few at this point I'd root for to lose against Ronda

6. VIPERdude

VIPERdude Red Belt

AFTER she leaves Edmund. He is the reason for Rondas failure. I am not making excuses for her either because look I hate the bitch, I rooted for Holly and rooted for Amanda. Have to be a realist though...he took a fighter that knew where her strengths was and what brought her to the dance and....abandoned them because she could knock out Betche Correia..? ...All of a sudden shes the "MIKE TYSON" of MMA they said lol.....RONDA ROUSEY could be a winner again, However she will need to go to a camp that will teach her takedowns, striking defense and sharpen her judo/submissions. No more mits and sparring for a long time. Oh did I mention no more Edmund?

7. Pitier of Fools

Pitier of Fools Brown Belt

At this point I'm pretty sure half the division would demolish Rousey striking. Including Pena.