Still wanna see Rousey vs Pena

Angelassassin53

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
If Julianna loses to Shevchenko.

Pena is a strong grappler, but won't demolish Rousey striking like Nunes, Holm, or hypothetically Valentina. The UFC definitely doesn't wanna lose their cash cow, but there's no way Ronda gets the belt back.

Hate to be a dick.....but...Ronda dieded.

Yeah i doubt she comes back but stylistically, this is the fight I wanna see if she decides to try and not retire after getting embarassed twice.

Can't see it. I think Ronda will be done. She's made a lot of money and has been on top for a while, just seems that her time is gone. Sad.....but true, imo.

She needs a new camp and 3 wins to get back to a title shot.Pena would be a good start and one of the few at this point I'd root for to lose against Ronda

Pena is a strong grappler, but won't demolish Rousey striking like Nunes, Holm, or hypothetically Valentina. The UFC definitely doesn't wanna lose their cash cow, but there's no way Ronda gets the belt back.
AFTER she leaves Edmund. He is the reason for Rondas failure. I am not making excuses for her either because look I hate the bitch, I rooted for Holly and rooted for Amanda. Have to be a realist though...he took a fighter that knew where her strengths was and what brought her to the dance and....abandoned them because she could knock out Betche Correia..? ...All of a sudden shes the "MIKE TYSON" of MMA they said lol.....RONDA ROUSEY could be a winner again, However she will need to go to a camp that will teach her takedowns, striking defense and sharpen her judo/submissions. No more mits and sparring for a long time. Oh did I mention no more Edmund?

At this point I'm pretty sure half the division would demolish Rousey striking. Including Pena.

Back