Still the most epic street fight encounter I have ever seen

That guy in the car has a death wish. Would not fuck with him.

Bat-man haha he's a g

BTW I could have sworn when this video came out that it was much higher quality. I remember clearly being able to see that Bat-man was black and the dickheads were asian.

"Where the fvk he get that bat!!"

Funny how bat-dude bolts after he bounces it off that one dude.

Diego Sanchez filming?!

Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!

eb7diq.gif

Rules of the street:

#1: You never know who you are fucking with.
#2: Other than a gun, or a sneak attack surprise with a knife. The blunt weapon reigns supreme. Extendable batons are seriously deadly and just as effective if not better than bats.

That guy in the car has a death wish. Would not fuck with him.

Yup guys with no regard for own life are the most dangerous.

Iv seen pro mma guys get taken out on the street

Rules of the street:

#1: You never know who you are fucking with.
#2: Other than a gun, or a sneak attack surprise with a knife. The blunt weapon reigns supreme. Extendable batons are seriously deadly and just as effective if not better than bats.

Blunt instruments absolutely need an attached loop of some sort to slip around your wrist just in case you lose a grip on the instrument.

Dude in the OP would've been able to keep bashing heads if that was the case.

That's why I like to carry a large blade most places.

LOL! Dudes walking back holding their heads like when a heel walks back up the ramp after losing a wrestling match!

Blunt instruments absolutely need an attached loop of some sort to slip around your wrist just in case you lose a grip on the instrument.

Dude in the OP would've been able to keep bashing heads if that was the case.

Agreed. Few things top an old school billy club with wrist loop,

ligvitaebillyclbstrp1880sobv.jpg

Though I have seen some creative modifications.

e21a6f2e4020bd035cbb1d87cc8c71ce--club-weapon-american-war.jpg

*clank* *clank* *clank*

These morons are randomly attacking cars that are driving by. They finally attacked one that carried a baseball bat with him.

*clank* *clank* *clank*

These morons are randomly attacking cars that are driving by. They finally attacked one that carried a baseball bat with him.

Lot of guys in Russia carry baseball bats in their cars. Not so much in USA, where a lot of guys carry guns. I have a concealed weapons permit, so my gun goes with me. I get attacked by a mob, there is no hesitation. In the US, self defense is a great equalizer.

@Woldog how is that helpful? the search function is useless when you can't search for the URL's, and we are encouraged to give the thread titles unique names rather than using the actual title of the video.

@Woldog how is that helpful? the search function is useless when you can't search for the URL's, and we are encouraged to give the thread titles unique names rather than using the actual title of the video.

To potentially prevent it from being posted for the 9000th time xoxo

Back