Steven Seagal expresses desire to work with Daniel Cormier

Anyone watch the show "The Voice VS Seven Segaul"? It was pretty good. SS is a strange/serious dude.

I hope Seagal does work with Cormier, and that Cormier experiences outrageous success so that Seagal finally gains the credibility and accolades he so richly deserves.

I can't believe some of your posts? Dude I love the lighter side of this sport. Every time Seagal pops his head out don't you find it entertaining? I mean I have a brutal schedule so have Sensi talk retarded is very welcome in my life. I mean life is hard. Seagal is hilarious. Good for my Cancer. lol not really but yeah

I can't believe some of your posts? Dude I love the lighter side of this sport. Every time Seagal pops his head out don't you find it entertaining? I mean I have a brutal schedule so have Sensi talk retarded is very welcome in my life. I mean life is hard. Seagal is hilarious. Good for my Cancer. lol not really but yeah

I see your point about the entertaining side, but I think what is annoying is that the entire purpose of the UFC was to disprove Bullshido and here it is having break through success and this guy brings Bullshido right back into the discussion - its as though the more recent generation of fans forgot how this whole thing started. For that part, I greatly dislike him being around.

I hope you don't really have cancer, if you do, any type of laughter can't hurt so laugh away at that guy. No argument there. But do us all a solid and don't call that banana sensi.

Segall was a very well reguarded Akido instructor in Japan for 20 years. He deserves to be respected.
He didn't just teach Akido, he taught Akido instructors.

Segall was a very well reguarded Akido instructor in Japan for 20 years. He deserves to be respected.
He didn't just teach Akido, he taught Akido instructors.

He didn't just teach one of the most useless martial arts for combat. He taught teachers of one of the most useless martial arts for combat.

Anyone watch the show "The Voice VS Seven Segaul"? It was pretty good. SS is a strange/serious dude.

I did.

45 minutes of Seagal taking deep breathes and saying deep shit like this:

"he was an kyokushin guy and a okinawa karate.......................guy"

"we shouldn't talk about this but yeah, hundreds of times"(when asked if he had ever used aikido in street fights)

he had his first job washing dishes at a very young age and a cook was a karate master who saw he was fast with his hands started teaching him karate.

and other classics.

Back