Steve or Jefferson?

Who was better?

• Total voters

Scott Parker 27

Your Mom's Box
@Brown
Reaction score
Hola amigos; want to put a poll up about which character you think was better on Married with Children, but I can't.
Is Steve the best? He was the OG Marcy Darcy husband. He was better imo because he always seemed more pissed off and had a better repitroir(sp?) with Al. Also during Steve's run on the show everyone, especially Al seemed to be more vicious towards Marcy, constantly calling her gay and chicken legs.
latest

On the other hand you have Jefferson, who was funny is his own right as the bumbled half retarded Mr. Darcy. He has some things going for him, he was an official NOMAAM member and often hilarity ensued when he and Al went to the nudie bar.
1726006-jefferson_married_with_children.jpg

What say you Sherdog? Mods, any way to put up a poll?

Last edited:
Fuck you Clippy!!

Have a nice day...

Jefferson was great...

tumblr_ns6bizJ2E41s92itzo4_400.gif

Well, Steve never got cucked out by Robert Carradine...

Steve was a much-needed foil to Al. Can't watch the show without him

When I was a kid I always found Jefferson to be the more amsing of the two, but once I grew up I realized that Steve's dry criticism was the more evolved style. Jefferson is just an idiot, most of the time.

Jefferson for being the prelude to metrosexuals and house husband

They were both great in their own way, but Jefferson was the perfect sidekick for Al.

this is a really tough choice.

steve had that unmatched sarcastic humor side to him. plus he wasn't as much of a pushover when it came to marcy.

jefferson was marcy's bitch. that being said, he was a member of no ma'am and made frequent trips to the tittie bar with al.

overall, i'd pick jefferson since he had great comedic chemistry with al. steve seemed to be funnier on his own, but al and jefferson were a great comedy duo.

Steve. Jefferson was funny sometimes, but his character was often too retarded.

gotta go with Steve, he was better foil to Al. Al was at his best when everyone was against him. Add to that the whole "secret agent" Jefferson angle was just stupid. Also have to add, it's pretty much a known fact that if Ted McGinley comes on your show it's jumped the shark

gotta go with Steve, he was better foil to Al. Al was at his best when everyone was against him. Add to that the whole "secret agent" Jefferson angle was just stupid. Also have to add, it's pretty much a known fact that if Ted McGinley comes on your show it's jumped the shark
Ted was on the show from 89-97. The show as at its peak from 89-92. Jumping the shark would be better used for X-files case with Robert Patrick and that other girl from Mystic Pizza

Back