Steve Irwin

treelo

//Do something here
@red
Reaction score
it seems there is a bit of conflict about this guy

i personally think he is as funny as fuck

i dont think what he says is funny..just the stupidity of the guy...
im guessing if he was fom where i lived i wouldnt be too enamoured with him as well

but i LOL when hes on telly....
i may even go and see his film...bwahahahaha

co2.jpg

I am trying to get Elvis Sinosic to dress up as an alligator and ambush bully boy Irwin. I have instructed him to sweep and choke him out till he shits his pants.

lol

my money is on Irwin via rear naked choke

I think I speak for a lot of Aussies when I say I wish that croc/alligator just swallowed him whole!

Steve Irwin is a great ambassador for Australia(and their only celebrity).

steve fuckin rules! that guy's got fucking BALLZ!! i saw that fucker swim with 1,000's of jellyfish.

people say he does stupid shit but obviously he knows what he's doing. and he has respect for the animals.

i gotta admit though- that parody they did of him on south park was fucking hillarious!

Originally posted by Squatdog

Enough from you Squat! Back to your Andre Watson voodoo doll!

On another tangent, the Jake loves Irwin, so much so, he has copied his dress sense extensively, right down to the half mullet

Shut up Squat Jacko is the most famous australian and their greatest ambassador.

hm_jacko.JPG

Why am I not surprised Jacko found his way in this thread!

Originally posted by seldomTap
Why am I not surprised Jacko found his way in this thread!

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

OI!OI!

Jacko got knocked the fuck out by Mal Meninga in the Fight for Life boxing match...

Mal should have his own show, he is a true icon...

malmeninga.jpg

Jacko got knocked the fuck out by Mal Meninga in the Fight for Life boxing match...

Your pathetic attempts at discrediting Jacko again end in failure. You two clowns should get a clue and respect what he has done for Australia and Energizer.

Irwin kicks ass, the time when he removed a fishing line/hook from a kimodo (sp?) dragons mouth so it wouldn't choke, and the dragon chased him up a tree after it, that was classy.

hahahahahaha

i wish i had of seen that one

Aww treelo that one is THE best! He goes into a kimodo dragons DEN and he's like "these creatures are real aggressive and won't think twice about attacking intruders" then to show how they react to intimidation, he started chuking dirt at them and stuff!

Back