• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Steroids Saved My Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
In episode 6 he calls "shoulder shrugs" deadlifts ouch epic fail.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wnaUbYQ18Y4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wnaUbYQ18Y4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

pathetic.

Is he actually taking steroids or prohormones? Dont you have to inject steroids?

wtf is thi shit!!!!!!!
what this mofo needs is to join a gym a decent period of time eating well, training hard and properly, and mostly
get some balls he so mellow wtf!!!!! cant believe how moronic some people can be
then after a year or year anf half of doing what i wrote first he could consider taking some steroids
STEROIDS SAVE MY LiFE thats the stupidest shit ive ever seen
i hope steroids destroy your LIVER

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vbp9rYmYhj4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vbp9rYmYhj4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Here you go kiddies Epi. 7

This kid is such a sterotypical pussy.He won't eat anything that will help him get grow,he sucks at form,bitches about everything,and pretty much annoys the shit out of me.

And that is why I watched the first episode and then haven't watched any others

I never thought I would say it, but Mr Fantastic is speaking some sense lately.

Mr Fantastic, the voice of reason? Wtf?

Maybe some form there would help this kid, his back looks like its gonna snap when he was lifting.

It really looks like all thats grown in his hair.

Still think I'mma call BS, I can only hope this kid in the end comes out and says all he did was eat better.

I hate the music they play when Fantastic shoots deca.

Beyond that, e07 has shown 2 things:
- The skinny pussy is a slightly less skinny pussy
- Even musclebound blowhards have insight from time to time, it's all in the editing.

The reality is (and everyone here has said it) that going from not working out and having dietary habbits that borderline on an eating disorder is inferior to eating more and working out for putting on size.

Didn't even take a 12 week cycle to tell me that.

Fantastic makes a lot of good points in episode 7. I love how the kid says squats hurt his back when he's squatting like 90 pounds.

To be honest though I'm convinced there's gonna be a twist at the end of this whole debacle. He's got us all fooled.

Is he actually taking steroids or prohormones? Dont you have to inject steroids?

hes using d-bol, on its own apparently. pretty mild as far as gear goes. doubt its really doing that much for him....

Yeah but dont they test and then catch guys who do that in the Olympics?

I don't know about steroids, but the half life for HGH is something like 24 hours. Don't quote me on that, but it's a small number anyway. I know they were trying to develop a new test for Beijing. Whether it was more effective than the old test, I don't know.
As it stands, athletes can get away with using HGH quite easily.

Yeah, in Bigger Faster Stronger* it said HGH is very common in Olympians.

hes using d-bol, on its own apparently. pretty mild as far as gear goes. doubt its really doing that much for him....

He gained maybe 2lbs lol, way to go!

From what I saw of him. I think he gonna kill himself taking roids. He's got EVERYTHING wrong lol.

Pathetic. If you juice at least do it right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back