• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Sterling vs Cejudo official scorecards + media scorecards

Couldn't agree more. It wasn't close sterling won every round in my eyes cejudo could not mount any successful offense in this fight. This fight went exactly as i predicted, uneventful lopsided decision

I had money on Henry and i thought for sure Aljo won this fight. whats insane to me is if Derek Cleary judges that last round for Henry then he wins the fight. and i felt pretty confident that Henry won round 5. i can't believe he wasnt scored that round.

One of the judges gave Aljo round 5?

Well ufc is a business. Cejudo isn't reliable as an active champion, so they give the win to Sterling in a close fight.
they gave Dan Henderson a title shot off one win in abt 5 fights. they don't give a fuck about reliability. cejudo clearly lost. not sure how anyone can see it differently.

You can't win if your opponent doesn't even has a scratch on his face.

FvgG7kQaEAAJFj4

They gave Sterling round 5 on one scorecard and that is what won it for him? lol...

I had it 2, 3, 5 for Cejudo...

This wasn't fucking close. I was rooting for Cejudo but Aljo clearly won that. I feel like commentators are told to pretend it's close in case of a robbery
I was going to start this exact thread. Has anyone told DC that a TD resulting in ZERO strikes or sub attempts is worth virtually nothing. He was terrible and Rogan was too. Throw in Anik calling shots thrown that missed as landed and all three were way off. Felt like the UFC had a clear agenda and wanted Cejudo but at least they had O'Malley as a back up plan in case of a Aljo win.

dude, I really dont like aljo but very best you could argue for henry is 2-3. Stats pretty much tell the story. Fight kinda sucked though lol

1 and 4 were clear as day for aljo.

5 for Cejudo.

I felt 2-3 were close.

I gave Cejudo 3 myself
And 2 I couldn't decide between if I'm honest.

This really just stresses the face that a 10 pt. must scoring stupid is both stupid for MMA due to ruleset and number of rounds.

Rd. 1 was a much clearer round than 2 or 3 for example and should count for more.

I give it to Henry. Aljo was backpedaling most of the fight throwing weak legkicks. Henry definitely forced the pace and landed the heavier strikes.

I had 2,3,5 for Cejudo, but it was a close fight.

Aljo is a lackluster champ. Barely squeaked by a 36yo 125lber coming off a 3 year layoff.

Back