Stephen Thompson will win the WW belt.

Inverse

Ginger Belt
Staff member
Sherdog.com Staff
Reaction score
Robbie and Condit would have nothing much for him on the feet. Thompson's striking ability is a fair bit above and I doubt they could get the fight to the ground, they'd both get out-struck vastly by Wonderboy.

Wonderboy will win the belt at WW. It's pretty much a lock imo.

Robbie and Condit would have nothing much for him on the feet. Thompson's striking ability is a fair bit above and I doubt they could get the fight to the ground, they'd both get out-struck vastly by Wonderboy.

Wonderboy will win the belt at WW. It's pretty much a lock imo.
agree he will

Agreed, I think he'll run through Lawler just as easily as he did Hendricks.

Id rather see Wonderboy vs Condit but since Lawler "won" match them up and let fate decide

I agree. Johny Hendricks was a huge hurdle for Thompson, and he passed with flying colors. That he stopped the takedowns, clearly outstruck him, and finished him in the first round, is huge.

I'm fairly confident he beats Lawler.

Rory MacDonald and GSP are his toughest matchups IMO. And that's pretty weird considering the fact that he's trained with both of them. They might already have an idea of how they'd fare against him.

I see wonderboy lighting Lawler up for the majority of the fight and Lawler will then blast him and win via KO.

Back