Stephen Thompson vs GSP?

Well the question is are we asking about today's GSP or the GSP when he was fighting?
Even if we are comparing the old GSP vs Wonderboy today, I don't think that is fair, because since he has been gone the game has evolved so much. Almost any fighter in WW could probably beat the GSP of 2 years ago, just from evolution alone.

Even if we are comparing the old GSP vs Wonderboy today, I don't think that is fair, because since he has been gone the game has evolved so much. Almost any fighter in WW could probably beat the GSP of 2 years ago, just from evolution alone.
You're an idiot. Current GSP most likely comes back and beats all top 10, most of them with ease. Hendricks has looked like crap since he as forced to do random testing, Condit shows nothing that makes anyone think GSP doesn't 50-45 him again. Thinking any WW beats GSP is so stupid it's hard to respond.

That was good for a laugh. Thanks brah.

Hendricks is a better wrestler than GSP. But GSP has a higher fight IQ. I think Thompson is nightmare match for GSP though. I would pick Thompson to win by KO.

Except for the fact that when Hendricks fought GSP, GSP had the most take downs, not Hendricks. Prime GSP beats Wonderboy but old man GSP with blown knees is iffy.

yea thompson destroyed the man who arguably beat gsp and retired him

You should be double yellowed for spouting such nonsense. Its a lie every time you guys say it and you know it is.

You're an idiot. Current GSP most likely comes back and beats all top 10, most of them with ease. Hendricks has looked like crap since he as forced to do random testing, Condit shows nothing that makes anyone think GSP doesn't 50-45 him again. Thinking any WW beats GSP is so stupid it's hard to respond.

You obviously have no idea how much this sport evolved in the last 2 years. Any WW fighter would wipe the floor with the GSP of 2 years ago. Just because you can't tell the difference and they look the same to you, does not mean they have not evolved and changed their game plans. Don't be an ignorant cunt.

You obviously have no idea how much this sport evolved in the last 2 years. Any WW fighter would wipe the floor with the GSP of 2 years ago. Just because you can't tell the difference and they look the same to you, does not mean they have not evolved and changed their game plans. Don't be an ignorant cunt.
Your post is so stupid it needs no rebuttal, because anyone reading it is already laughing at you.

Back