Media Stephen A Smith Responds to Rogan - [Conor McGregor Enters The Chat]

Didn't he only do the 1st UFC on ESPN card and that's it?

You dont belong in mma. Go commentate boxing, clown.

We went from quality mma commentating, for the most part, to this hood rat. Embarrassing.
hood rat? dude, you're just being racist there. And I'm not even someone that usually goes there.

Whatever they're both full of shit.

Great response by SAS. Joe Rogan did take it too far by saying he shouldn't talking about the sport just because of one opinion. Whether he's right or wrong I respect the way SAS responded.

You think a good response is to not acknowledge AT ALL that Cerrone, a solid and active veteran of the game, got his skull cracked in two places and instead says 'he folded like a cheap tent'???

Idk why everybody so upset with what he said when its what everyone on here is saying.

Here come's the snow flake mma fans right on Q

This man is talking a LOT of sense

good on ya Stephen

glad he’s calling this out

I just can't understand any surprise over the result

Some of us have been watching Cowboy blow it in the big fights since the WEC days. I had no expectations whatsoever for Cowboy going into that fight.

hood rat? dude, you're just being racist there. And I'm not even someone that usually goes there.

Oh shut the fuck up. Look at the way hes talking, hes talking like a hood rat. I'm calling it like it is.

But I get it, everything these days is considered racist.

So unlikeable
giphy.gif

Cliffs:

"Location Joe, location. Just tell me where brother"

Steven A Smith got all you guys triggered LMAO
giphy.gif

Lol he literally spoke nothing but facts. The UFC clearly isn't prepared for nonpartisan sports analysis. And tbh I don't fault them.

The talking heads in this sport are so habituated to towing the company line that unfiltered analysis/commentary from an outside party is as harsh to their system as a getting a bucket of ice cold water dumped on you by surprise.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back