Stephen A Smith deserves praise for standing his ground and exposing Rogan’s shilling.

No. I think that Rogan simply understands that losing a fight in 40 seconds to an elite fighter does not make one a quitter. If it did, the following fighters are quitters:

-Jose Aldo
-TJ Dillashaw
-Jon Fitch
-Damian Maia
-Cain Velasquez

And that's just off the top of my head.

Toughen up, pussies.

Do all the guys you listed have a history of folding and turtling up when getting beat? Not once, I’m talking a history of it...

And the 40 seconds thing isn’t about being a puss, it’s about not seeing enough of Conor’s gas tank, toughness or versatility since 40 seconds isn’t enough time for ANY fighter to reveal those things.

Instead of toughening up, people need to smarten up.

I still find the entire thing fishy as hell. If I knew so many marks would've bet on Cerrone, I wouldve sold everything that I owned and placed it all on a first round Conor tko. The guy needed to finish Cowboy in a more impressive fashion than both Tony and Gaethje. If it wouldve been any sort of war it wouldve been bad for business regarding McGregor.

It wasn't just a lucky guess that I said I'd bet on myself to give Conor more of a fight than what Cerrone would bring and that was before they even fought. Also called it that Herb Dean would be reffing for insurance purposes.

I still find the entire thing fishy as hell. If I knew so many marks would've bet on Cerrone, I wouldve sold everything that I owned and placed it all on a first round Conor tko. The guy needed to finish Cowboy in a more impressive fashion than both Tony and Gaethje. If it wouldve been any sort of war it wouldve been bad for business regarding McGregor.

It wasn't just a lucky guess that I said I'd bet on myself to give Conor more of a fight than what Cerrone would bring and that was before they even fought.

Agreed.

He seemed a lot more game when he fought much bigger guys. Guys who hit really fuckin hard.

All of a sudden he's cowering and backing up into the cage.

Fishy.

SAS is a breath of fresh air in the world of UFC shilling commentators and analysts. He saw through the shilling narrative that Rogan was telling, and instead chose to tell it exactly how it really was.

hilarious how people are claiming his opinion isn’t genuine because his bread and butter is covering basketball. As if that’s relevant to disagreeing with a crappy narrative Rogan was pushing to hype Conor.

hespect to Stephen A Smith for further exposing rogan’s shilling and triggering biased mma fanboys. Hopefully he continues to get airtime for UFC events.

View attachment 718025 View attachment 718027

Agreed. And F Rogaine and his same, old, tired BS.

Yes Hoe Rogan, the crowd is allowed to booo when they just hump each other on the ground.

Casual. Conor is only coming off one loss against the GOAT, Khabib. The Mayweather boxing match does not count. He picked Cowboy because it was an easy match for him. Who is the last guy Cowboy "finished"? Alexander Hernandez, Mike Perry? Mike is ranked #20 and Alex too. Conor is overrated but not that overrated. Just LOL, If you ever thought this was a competitive fight. KO by a toe kick, LMAO. You have never been in a fight if you think that works.
The boxing match was a TKO, it takes its toll. Casual? Please, you're the one spouting stupid shit. Real cute adding "goat" in your handle, from what I see on this board noobies like to throw it around because it's cute. Also He went from stunned to KO'd by a "toe kick" from what you're writing, so which is it?

Also, please film yourself being "toe kicked" full go by a pro or ammy and upload it, if you're just going to talk out your ass I'm just going to assume you're a complete chicken shit, which you most likely are.

SAS is a breath of fresh air in the world of UFC shilling commentators and analysts. He saw through the shilling narrative that Rogan was telling, and instead chose to tell it exactly how it really was.

hilarious how people are claiming his opinion isn’t genuine because his bread and butter is covering basketball. As if that’s relevant to disagreeing with a crappy narrative Rogan was pushing to hype Conor.

hespect to Stephen A Smith for further exposing rogan’s shilling and triggering biased mma fanboys. Hopefully he continues to get airtime for UFC events.

View attachment 718025 View attachment 718027

Let us not forget Rogan is a fucking comedian, doing MMA as a side gig.

Rogan has said so much ridiculously dumb shit over the years, I'm very shocked he had the gall to challenge anyone else on what they say.

Or have we forgot about all his hyperbole about the "once ever athlete"
He's a schill of the highest order

It's about saying Cowboy quit. That seems to be the primary point; Disrespect.

Stephen S-head Smith always bothered the S outta me though sometimes hes right and you appreciate his fortitude to stick by his beliefs. Lately he's become overly combative and if for some godforsaken reason im watching his diatribes on ESPN i cheer for Max Kellerman especially when it comes to Boxing.

Speaking of which -this wouldnt be considered a big deal in Boxing -to call someone out for showing up like a bum for any specific fight *cough Chavez Jr* - why the F is MMA community crying so loud -its like Rogan feels constantly spring loaded to go off on anybody that has no combat training and showcase his tough guy knowledge.

Whether you agree with Smith or not on this - Rogan induced MMA fans come off as bitchy protective on this one

Stephen S-head Smith always bothered the S outta me though sometimes hes right and you appreciate his fortitude to stick by his beliefs. Lately he's become overly combative and if for some godforsaken reason im watching his diatribes on ESPN i cheer for Max Kellerman especially when it comes to Boxing.

Speaking of which -this wouldnt be considered a big deal in Boxing -to call someone out for showing up like a bum for any specific fight *cough Chavez Jr* - why the F is MMA community crying so loud -its like Rogan feels constantly spring loaded to go off on anybody that has no combat training and showcase his tough guy knowledge.

Whether you agree with Smith or not on this - Rogan induced MMA fans come off as bitchy protective on this one
he is insecure and a shill

The boxing match was a TKO, it takes its toll. Casual? Please, you're the one spouting stupid shit. Real cute adding "goat" in your handle, from what I see on this board noobies like to throw it around because it's cute. Also He went from stunned to KO'd by a "toe kick" from what you're writing, so which is it?

Also, please film yourself being "toe kicked" full go by a pro or ammy and upload it, if you're just going to talk out your ass I'm just going to assume you're a complete chicken shit, which you most likely are.
One TKO loss in a boxing match and one loss against Khabib = Pick the EASIEST fight in the UFC. When GSP lost to Serra(by TKO by the way), he actually fought Matt Hughes and Koscheck, elite competition. Conor picked Cowboy because it was the easiest fight for him, and it was enough for Casuals like you to jump into the hype train. Truth is, Conor is overrated and is never beating Khabib, Cowboy is old and is the hype train maker. Remember Darren Till? Cowboy was the one that created that hype train. This fight did not prove a damn thing, just like in the case of Darren Till. Challenge for you: Name one fight where a fighter got stunned,nearly KO, by a toe kick. I'll wait.

One TKO loss in a boxing match and one loss against Khabib = Pick the EASIEST fight in the UFC. When GSP lost to Serra(by TKO by the way), he actually fought Matt Hughes and Koscheck, elite competition. Conor picked Cowboy because it was the easiest fight for him, and it was enough for Casuals like you to jump into the hype train. Truth is, Conor is overrated and is never beating Khabib, Cowboy is old and is the hype train maker. Remember Darren Till? Cowboy was the one that created that hype train. This fight did not prove a damn thing, just like in the case of Darren Till. Challenge for you: Name one fight where a fighter got stunned,nearly KO, by a toe kick. I'll wait.

there isn’t one.

mans that was WEAK contact by that toe kick also. I mean, barely grazed him dude. It was a bad fight overall.

Rogan needs to find a new gig.
UFC and ESPN mean business, BIG BUSINESS. Small fry’s like Rogan need to step aside and take The Rock’s advice...
“Know Your Role, and Shut Your Mouth”

Keep spouting nonsense and speculation. You can see his head snap back and the guy had fractures. Clearly those didn't happen out of thin air.

Post a vid of you getting "toe kicked" by a pro or ammy going full force to prove your point. I'll be waiting, but you can keep being a chicken shit if you want.

Here's a gif of Crocop knocking down Aleks with a "toe kick", but I'm sure you'll still cry like the chump you are.

tumblr_inline_nigfjmdJMO1rql7h5.gif

Until you post that vid of you getting "toe kicked" by a pro or ammy, fuck off chicken shit.

Last edited:
Keep spouting nonsense and speculation. You can see his head snap back and the guy had fractures. Clearly those didn't happen out of thin air.

Post a vid of you getting "toe kicked" by a pro or ammy going full force to prove your point. I'll be waiting, but you can keep being a chicken shit if you want.

Here's a gif of Crocop knocking down Aleks with a "toe kick", but I'm sure you'll still cry like the chump you are.

tumblr_inline_nigfjmdJMO1rql7h5.gif

Until you post that vid of you getting "toe kicked" by a pro or ammy, fuck off chicken shit.
That is not a toe kick. Besides, we know that Crocop was a can crusher(lost to Schaub). Toe kicks don't KO UFC fighters in the first round. There is a reason why GSP finished his career with decisions. The better competition a fighter competes with, the less likely they are to KO their opponents, especially in the first round. Conor was fed an easy fight.
descarga.jpeg

Back