Stephanie McMahon looking like a dime piece with The Schmo

Typically people who don't get out much think like this. In reality, it's only a necklace used as a fashion accessory/statement like a bracelet.

Is that what your girl told you before girls night out?

<36>

I go out fairly a lot, and I find chokers on women incredibly sexy, and a clear signal that the girl in question is likely to be into the rough shit.

<5>
Those girls must get bugged by men 100 times on the daily basis for their numbers.

I have no idea who either of these people are.
C'mon, you've never heard if the Schmo? He's the MMA "journalist" that Sherdoggers love to hate. There are literally 50 threads with him in the title.

C'mon, you've never heard if the Schmo? He's the MMA "journalist" that Sherdoggers love to hate. There are literally 50 threads with him in the title.

I have seen the name around a few times for sure but had no idea who he was.

Is he pretty new??

Bud, it's the entertainment business. I find it entertaining and more importantly his guests find it entertaining. It lowers their guards and puts a smile on their faces. He has great results with it in very friendly and unique interviews. He also asks great questions and always knows his stuff. It's not just for the likes or views, but obviously you have to get views too if you are in media.

Well we all know what Schmos sherdog account is now .. Busted ..

Biggest surprise is her "it's not scripted like the WWE".

Guess they're no longer pretending.

It'll be 20 years before USADA admits the whole pulsing thing was BS.
Right? When Novitzky came out in defense of Jon Jones on the pulsing issue when one of the PPVs was moved from Vegas to California, Novitzky had the look of a man that took a nice payoff.

Back