Stephan Bonnar was a douche

9PKM.gif

Stephan_Bonnar_tito.gif

Even pro wrestling knows that when you bring in a masked man in an angle, make sure the marks know who it is.

IIRC...Bonnar was barely conscious driving his car down the freeway in Vegas , I don’t recall if he was smashing into other cars, but he was swerving uncontrollably all over the place and clearly about to kill someone and/or himself.

Other drivers on the highway called the police, but in the meantime until the police got there, they formed a blockade around Bonnar’s car and forced him off the road. Bonnar was unconscious by the time the police arrived, and people were understandably emotional about this incredibly reckless and irresponsible piece of shit being behind the wheel only moments before.

Yes he was unconscious when they cuffed him, but he’s a huge fucking dude and they had no idea what he was on, or capable of.. so they cuffed him before taking any chances.

Also found in his car when they processed him for his then 3rd DUI arrest were a loaded AR15 and prescription pain killers.

https://nypost.com/2018/10/31/ufc-legend-pinned-to-the-ground-during-dui-arrest/

did something happen before that sequence? why were they acting all tough like they just took down a dangerous criminal? Looked like he was passed out and they dragged him out of the car? Why wiykd tiy drag an unconscious person like that onto the ground not knowing what is wrong with them?

Last edited:
IIRC...Bonnar was barely conscious driving his car down the freeway in Vegas , I don’t recall if he was smashing into other cars, but he was swerving uncontrollably all over the place and clearly about to kill someone and/or himself.

Other drivers on the highway called the police, but in the meantime until the police got there, they formed a blockade around Bonnar’s car and forced him off the road. Bonnar was unconscious by the time the police arrived, and people were understandably emotional about this incredibly reckless and irresponsible piece of shit being behind the wheel only moments before.

Yes he was unconscious when they cuffed him, but he’s a huge fucking dude and they had no idea what he was on, or capable of.. so they cuffed him before taking any chances.

Also found in his car when they processed him for his then 3rd DUI arrest were a loaded AR15 and prescription pain killers.

https://nypost.com/2018/10/31/ufc-legend-pinned-to-the-ground-during-dui-arrest/

Alright gotcha, it makes sense for them to be careful but they were acting like hard asses about apprehending an obvious unconscious dude. "You messed with the wrong group of guys" lmao as he flops around with zero control over his body... they tried to act like he was resisting arrest because he had no idea what was going on and started coming to and moving. Ridiculous.

There's a difference between being careful and just making shit up... they tried to take all the credit for stopping that guy... then one of them laughs about it. They're sad sacks of shit just like Bonnar IMO. I'm all for supporting police but when you got people like these idiots doing the job thinking they're tough guys and not protectors of the public, it makes it really hard to support that kind of behavior.

Bonnar is an idiot and he deserved to get arrested and pulled out of the car based on what you said, but the officers behavior was super pathetic and he had to do no such thing. He literally had officers on standby to help him pull the guy out and he just rips him out unconcious talking to him like he's awake.... I mean he was literally asking him to step out of the car and comply while he was drooling on himself. You shouldn't pull people out of cars by yourself when you have officers around you to help you, that's just silly and unnecessary. The situation was under control. If it wasn't, he should have ripped him the fuck out ASAP!

They weren't pulling him out because they had to for peoples safety, they were enjoying ripping him out unconscious and letting him flop to the ground and it was obvious.

Last edited:
Jesus Christ, TS. You make a thread about Bonnar being a douche, then use the one clip in the history of Stephan Bonnar's life in which his attitude was completely justified.

If getting a bad dui in the past, and being pissed someone ate the asparagus tips and left the shitty stalks only is an indicator of being a d-bag, then I hit both qualifying fields.

His face and voice alone scream douchebag.
Rocksalt level of doucheness.

Bonnar seems like a cool, funny and friendly guy but I've literally heard nothing but bad things about him. It's no surprise to me he is friends with someone like Phil Baroni, which I've also heard is a massive douche.

I like Bonnar alot. Just made alot of bad choices in his life/career and is probably drinking to cope with some of em.

Back