• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Stephan Bonnar posts a weird video of him angry at the hospital

This is why they need to stop encouraging the lets bleed garbage fighting style. It only works against other shitters and you get picked apart by any technician.

they need to get stop giving the bonus to people like Chris mutinho. This is just rewarding and encouraging fighters to fight like dogshit n get hit a lot. They need to remove fights like forest vs Bonnor and Diego vs guida from the ufc hall of fame fight wing. That also encourages and rewards people for fighting like garbo

they need to cut people like patty the bad D(fense) and Chris mutinho the instant they lose.

they need to instead encourage people to hit their opponent and never get hit instead of rewarding and encouraging people to get CTE

Last edited:
I wonder if Dana is aware of this. There was a former NBA player from the Mavericks who went through some really tough times with drugs and homelessness. Mark Cuban found out and helped him out. Hopefully Dana does the same.

Cuban appears to be a man with a heart. Dana does not.

I feel bad for Bonnar but he looks like an absolute mess. Then he has that video of him yelling at the cops for almost 3 minutes...damn.

"I'm at Henderson hospital, and they're gonna arrest me, they won't treat me because I get prescribed oxycodone 10mg and I got it filled a few weeks ago. Anyway, last week when I broke my vertebrae pro wrestling off the top rope since I got those filled-" and video cuts out.

Apparently sent from Henderson jail.

Bonnar's slowly lost his shit since leaving MMA, between this and arrests for drunk driving. Sad.

Is this what happened at the end there ?

the-office-steve-carell.gif

Who says hes addicted? He was prescribed 10mg. Dont believe al of the bs you hear. Dr are not even treat cancer patients for pain anymore because they are scared because of all of the opioid fake crisis. 99% of ods are from illegal street drugs. Drs prescribing is down like 70%. Had a friend kill himself because of a disease he had that caused pain. Was on pain meds for 20 years and was a normal person. Drs shut down due to over reaction, he cannot bear the pain, so he puts a 40cal hst through his brain. Just saying...you cant believe all of the bs floating around. He could be a addict, but I hate how people automatically call people addicts if they have a disease that cause pain. Its happening.

You really believe him about getting a small dose? Did he take half the bottle at once?

He's been fucked up for a while now. Sucks.

Painkiller addiction?

Weird video, more data needed, but he looks wired as hell. Maybe they are just refusing to dish out more opiates.

Yeah sounds like he's saying he used them up quickly because of a new injury and is trying to get more.

don’t pretend it’s as simple as “well they already paid him.” the guy helped build a foundation for a multi-billion dollar sports league and probably got 50 grand total out of that fight. it would cost very little to help him.
Really. And it would be in their best interest to do so. Stuff like this does not exactly enhance the brand.

It is bullshit the way ordinary law abiding citizens can't get pain medicine
for legit reasons.
Been there done that.
This is the behavior of an addict in withdrawal. I'm in recovery myself, and it's amazing how belligerent and antisocial we can get. Stephan also has a DUI, which is another strong indicator of a substance problem.

I feel bad for the guy. He's clearly suffering. Hopefully this is his rock bottom.

Sounds like he's on a pill count from a pain management contract, took em all for his "vertebrae", and got called for a count.

This is why they need to stop encouraging the lets bleed garbage fighting style. It only works against other shitters and you get picked apart by any technician.

they need to get stop giving the bonus to people like Chris mutinho. This is just rewarding and encouraging fighters to fight like dogshit n get hit a lot. They need to remove fights like forest vs Bonnor and Diego vs guida from the ufc hall of fame fight wing. That also encourages and rewards people for fighting like garbo

they need to cut people like patty the bad D(fense) and Chris mutinho the instant they lose.

they need to instead encourage people to hit their opponent and never get hit instead of rewarding and encouraging people to get CTE
We also need to stop attributing everything to CTE ...

Stephan Bonnar is clearly a junkie and needs help. Calling it CTE is pointless.

Reactions: Isa
Help a perfectly capable middle-aged man with what?

Let me guess, free undeserved stuff paid for with the blood and sweat of others?
Ah yes, another one of those clowns who don't understand how taxes work and think their money goes directly to giving others 'free underserved stuff'. Lmao. Eat up that dogshit they feed you, bud. Nobody is coming for your guns either, snowflake.

We also need to stop attributing everything to CTE ...

Stephan Bonnar is clearly a junkie and needs help. Calling it CTE is pointless.

CTE or drugs causing this behavior are both equally as speculative but they are not mutually exclusive

CTE may play a part in this. That said, his pupils are clearly dilated, and acting belligerent. Based on the video, I think it's reasonable to assume he's high on something, and having a panic attack due to the realization that he's not getting more meds.

In any case, hope he gets help.

You'd think Dana would've taken care of his buddy him and Forrest did save the UFC afterall.

CTE or drugs causing this behavior are both equally as speculative but they are not mutually exclusive
I don't think it's equally speculative at all considering he has a history of substance problems and is having an incoherent breakdown while trying to acquire drugs that apparently professionals decided he should not have ....

Really. And it would be in their best interest to do so. Stuff like this does not exactly enhance the brand.

if they help one ex fighter then they have to help them all when they need it. WWE has a free rehab program for anyone who’s ever been under contract, maybe ufc should have the same?

Back