• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Stephan Bonnar posts a weird video of him angry at the hospital

Hot take but do ordinary citizens really need opiates? Really? I watched my father pass away with bone cancer and not one opiate in him at all. Is it really that hard? Bonnar is an addict as is anyone who’s past a month of prescriptions.
You cant feel other peoples pain. You realize there is a condition called the "suicide pain"? Yes, some pain can be non stop and so bad you want to die. Think of the worst you have ever hurt in your life...Now, think about that 24/7 for the rest of your life. It happens. The problem is POS drug addicts that cant deal with life. Suicides are up 50% since they have stopped prescribing and cut people off that have worked a normal job and functioned in society for years. The stat is under 5% of people that have actual real chronic pain get addicted. The become dependent, but dont have to keep increasing the dose etc... Ive leaned alot since a friend killed himself over pain. What is worse? Bullet to the head or dependent on a med that allows you to be a normal person? Until you spend a day in their shoes, I dont judge people. After hearing all details of my buddy, it pissed me off. He was such an awesome dude. Smart engineer. Anyway...rant over.

Yup. Bonnar has done so much to put the UFC On the map it isn’t funny. His wars with Griffin and the fact he was willing to fight Anderson at LHW.

the ufc should be actively trying to help this guy.
How about a little thing called personal responsibility?

I know, you lefties have a hard time grasping the whole crazy concept.

How about a little thing called personal responsibility?

I know, you lefties have a hard time grasping the whole crazy concept.

and I know extremists such as yourself don’t believe in ever helping anyone because you’re all sociopaths.

But I do find it funny you think people on the right love personal responsibility. It’s just a taking point with no actual basis in reality

and I know extremists such as yourself don’t believe in ever helping anyone because you’re all sociopaths.

But I do find it funny you think people on the right love personal responsibility. It’s just a taking point with no actual basis in reality
Help a perfectly capable middle-aged man with what?

Let me guess, free undeserved stuff paid for with the blood and sweat of others?

Help a perfectly capable middle-aged man with what?

Let me guess, free undeserved stuff paid for with the blood and sweat of others?

Most likely his addiction problem and mental state.

you could use some help with the latter as well.

I’m fairly certain Bonnar, with his blood and sweat, helped put the UFC on the map

I was on pain meds for different surgeries. Never got addicted. It's not the medication or the doctors prescribing them that's the problem. It's the addicts who choose to abuse them. Now people who legitimately need them, can't get them.

And he was already paid for it.

And please don’t make me laugh, Kong calling somebody an extremist and questioning their mental state is beyond laughable gaslighting.

I mean you’re clearly mentally unstable. You’re a sociopath reactionary with a unhealthy gun fetish.

Just because a guy “was paid” as you claim doesn’t mean you can’t extend a hand and help them down the road. But you’re a sociopath and would need actual human feelings to understand these types of things.

Its always worse for them than it is for us.
No one wants to be a fucking addict.
No.

It's always worse for the ACTUAL victims, not for the addict who THINKS he is the victim while being the perpetrator.

He's riddled with CTE I'm sure, needs some mental health help asap.

Good lord, this is just so sad.

I wonder if Dana is aware of this. There was a former NBA player from the Mavericks who went through some really tough times with drugs and homelessness. Mark Cuban found out and helped him out. Hopefully Dana does the same.

Back