PlayStation Official Stellar Blade Discussion (FRIDAY)

i pre-ordered and might buy another copy too. i miss overly sexualized female lead characters in good video games.

Many others been playing the demo? I running through again seeing what i missed and unlocking what skills i can ready to continue on launch day(progress carries over).

Other than that i'm practising in the training room and against the available enemies trying to click with the parry and dodge timings. They're not as instant as Sekiro for example but things are slowly becoming second nature and the combat is pretty awesome.

loved the demo. this is getting a big fat preorder from me for sure.

Already had the Deluxe Edition purchased. I played the demo for about 25 minutes, turned it off, and deleted the save file. Now you're probably thinking that sounds like I hated the game lol. Actually, the opposite. For me I just want to go into it as fresh as possible but my curiosity got the best out of me. Really impressed with the optimization. The balanced mode looks beautiful and doesn't have many FPS drops. Ranges from 56-60. Think I'll play the whole game that way. I normally go performance but the slightly enhanced visuals seem to be worth sacrificing a couple frame drops.

I feel like I’m the only one interested in this game because the story and combat look cool. Her being attractive is just a bonus. I don’t even think I’ll put her in the more revealing costumes, feels kind of tacky and I actually prefer the other costumes more. Oh and the music is amazing so far. Definitely going to be the game to challenge FF rebirth in that category
From what I gathered from the footage. There is a hard mode and she is wearing a skin suit. Nude=less armor= harder

If this doesn't come out on PC I guess I'll have to get a PS5 Pro after all

Already had the Deluxe Edition purchased. I played the demo for about 25 minutes, turned it off, and deleted the save file. Now you're probably thinking that sounds like I hated the game lol. Actually, the opposite. For me I just want to go into it as fresh as possible but my curiosity got the best out of me. Really impressed with the optimization. The balanced mode looks beautiful and doesn't have many FPS drops. Ranges from 56-60. Think I'll play the whole game that way. I normally go performance but the slightly enhanced visuals seem to be worth sacrificing a couple frame drops.
I tried out balanced mode as well and could hardly notice any FPS dips, either. There may be more FPS demanding areas in the full game but balanced mode up to this point has been great.

This game wasn't even on my radar but played about 30 mins of the demo and it's pretty damn good. Gonna get it most likely.

Jeez this game is really brining out the cringe creep desperate dweeb community

An eastern MMO term exists to describe these type of character design choice. When Lost Ark was released in NA the american players who played on the South Korean servers carried it over.

Booba

Holy shit now this game is getting blamed for South Korea's low birthrate. Fucking hell people have lost their minds over this game. She's not even sexualized in the game that much. Nobody is commenting on her beauty in game, nobody is touching her up, it's actually quite tame from what I've seen. GTA 6 trailer was far more vulgar, and for some reason shaking your ass is seen as empowerment whereas just being beautiful is misogyny.

Anyway, to any moron who thinks stuff like this is why South Korea has a low birthrate let me tell you that it's not the reason. South Korea like much of East Asia is going through the same problems we all are but on another level. Education is extremely competitive, government offers very few programs to reduce childcare costs, job market is also extremely competitive. People are stressed out and they don't want to bring an extra human into their lives and I can't blame them.

Here's the video I was referring to and I keep hearing other takes like this coming from lefties. Just completely absurd to be blaming a video game on this.

Another controversy lately that I want to address.

The wife of Hyung-Tae Kim is married to another artist who helped come up with the concept of Eve. His company also employs a lot of women. People got to get their facts straight. Even IGN had to apologize.

From what I gathered from the footage. There is a hard mode and she is wearing a skin suit. Nude=less armor= harder
Yeah I heard about that. That would be awesome if there was a trophy attached to doing a playthrough like that. I doubt it though, I find that popular AAA PlayStation titles have gotten easier to platinum. FF Rebirth is the exception though this generation, that game requires a lot of work to get every trophy. I'm probably going to give up on that platinum.

FF Rebirth is the exception though this generation, that game requires a lot of work to get every trophy. I'm probably going to give up on that platinum.

Yea I was surprised by this. I thought FF7R was pretty tough to get the plat. After 16 I thought maybe they decided to scale it back a bit. FF16 was much easier and the plat was easy to get. Actually skipping all the dialogue and SQ in hard mode play through makes the game the game pretty short.

Then FF7 Rebirth came out and I was like nope they still don't give a shit this is hard as hell.

It's official: Stellar Blade has gone GOLD, announces Sony. Launches month's end in only a fortnight and change.

Still going with my early prediction from months back that this game will be a huge hit and the beginning of a franchise for Sony that may lead to a studio purchase or at least majority share. Also keeping my prediction that the game will score in the low 80s which is still great but some fuckers are going to be petty because of the character design. Can’t wait for the weekend.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back