PlayStation Official Stellar Blade Discussion (FRIDAY)

They released a short motion comic that shows Eve and Tachy training together,

That was pretty cool. Some of the art really stood out (favorite was the knife close-up against Eve's face in panel 5) and presentation was 10/10. Not seen a 'motion comic' before, TBH.

Still going with my early prediction from months back that this game will be a huge hit and the beginning of a franchise for Sony that may lead to a studio purchase or at least majority share. Also keeping my prediction that the game will score in the low 80s which is still great but some fuckers are going to be petty because of the character design. Can’t wait for the weekend.
All the prerequisites are there for exactly this – a big hit, I agree. Zube yesterday shares how Sony and Shift Up teamed up:

Shift Up CEO, Hyung-Tae Kim:

"Our meeting with Sony was truly fateful, Shuhei Yoshida happened to be in South Korea. We contacted Sony, informed them that we were making a game and he came to play it in person. From there on our relationship with Sony began."

#Sony #ShiftUp #StellarBlade

Pre ordered ! Won’t be here till Saturday though but perfect timing .

How shitty are GameStop employees already handing the game out early hope they get fired

I'll probably be buying the game... and a PS5 to play it on. Looks great and seems to piss all the right people off.

Watching the obvious butthurt in the initial reviews has been really entertaining in itself. Even in the outlets with far left activist writers with an axe to grind, that spend half the articles writing about the politics of objectification and such... STILL none of them could bring themselves to give it below a 70% rating so you know it's really good.

Stellar B 'impeccable', says DF.

Stellar Blade is “a highly polished, bug-free experience,” says Digital Foundry

“Stellar Blade launches in an impressively complete state”

“This is an impeccable, gorgeous, and fun action game”

#PS5

These guys are amazing. Day one new game plus with 34 additional costumes to unlock and with new skills and enhancements on top of that. With there being multiple ending trophies I’m definitely going through it twice

Stellar Blade has a puzzle featuring the iconic #PlayStation symbols

△◯╳□

Could Eve grow to become a new PlayStation icon alongside Kratos, Nathan Drake, Joel, Ellie and Astrobot? 😎 (Cheers for the footage
@Dream_WaIker
🙌🏼) #PS5 #Gaming

So the gooner crowd is crying censorship. I’m sure by now you guys may have heard that one outfit was adjusted to reveal less boobs. However it was done as a change in design, confirmed by the dev team. It makes sense, plenty of other costumes reveal cleavage so why would they censor just one? Common sense ain’t that common I guess. Yeah so don’t fall for the misinformation out there. Seems like the original vision is in tact

So the gooner crowd is crying censorship. I’m sure by now you guys may have heard that one outfit was adjusted to reveal less boobs. However it was done as a change in design, confirmed by the dev team. It makes sense, plenty of other costumes reveal cleavage so why would they censor just one? Common sense ain’t that common I guess. Yeah so don’t fall for the misinformation out there. Seems like the original vision is in tact
There's more than one outfit that has been changed to cover more of Eve's cleavage or ass. At the moment people have noted around 5 or 6 outfits so far with alterations in those areas.

People have noticed that combat also seems to be less bloody compared to the demo.

Last edited:
Back