WHO COURAGEOUSLY LEFT THEIR NATIVE LANDS
TO CREATE A NEW HOME IN AMERICA

PRESENTED TO
THE CITY OF PORTSMOUTH
ON 27TH AUGUST 2001

BY MEMBERS OF
THE PIONEER HERITAGE FOUNDATION
i like indoor statues more, but that is nice still

I'd have to go back through my pics and videos but damn there'some awesome ones at the Louvre in Paris.

...which were stolen from other countries but nonetheless.

I'd have to go back through my pics and videos but damn there'some awesome ones at the Louvre in Paris.

...which were stolen from other countries but nonetheless.
i would like to take a trip to paris ive never been across the oceans just to canada a couple times and down to mexico like once, im starting to get into old shit

...also gargoyles and cool shit on the outside of gothic buildings. I'm on a phone couldn't be bothered finding images but damn cool.

The men with small penis’s and ugly dames with nice cans

i would like to take a trip to paris ive never been across the oceans just to canada a couple times and down to mexico like once, im starting to get into old shit

If you are into history, you have to go to Europe, it's amazing. So many great museums and historical sites.

Stupid commie cough, fucking up my travel. I should have been doing Greece and Turkey this year...

If you are into history, you have to go to Europe, it's amazing. So many great museums and historical sites.

Stupid commie cough, fucking up my travel. I should have been doing Greece and Turkey this year...
normally I'm not interested in traveling but as my interest in history grows and also living in a city for a while now I want to go visit other cities see what they got going on

Back