Law State Department Inspector General Fired After Opening Investigation on Pompeo

Orgasmo

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Everyday Murica looks more like a banana republic. The damage done to institutions will take years to repair, it not permanent.
The US state department's inspector general, Steve Linick, has become the latest senior official to be fired by US President Donald Trump. Mr Trump said Mr Linick no longer had his full confidence and that he would be removed in 30 days.

Mr Linick had begun investigating Secretary of State Mike Pompeo for suspected abuse of office, reports say.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-52688658
The inspector general, Steve Linick, was given notice of his dismissal late on Friday night and is to be replaced by Stephen Akard, a close ally of the vice-president, Mike Pence, from his home state of Indiana.
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...rtment-official-investigating-pompeo-is-fired

tenor.gif

He shouldn't have opened an investigation on Pompeo.

It was the wrong thing to do.

"Mr Linick was examining complaints that Mr Pompeo may have improperly used staff and asked them to perform personal tasks."

I’m sure this is all there is to this case as proven by every single either example so far that was proven to be false

No that started even before Obama's CIA was spying on Senators and he attempted a coup with the Russia hoax
Which he just forgot to announce prior to the election. Must've slipped his mind to use his deep state conspiracy to actually keep Trump from power.

Much better to damage Hillary with his acolyte James Comey announcing a reopening of her FBI investigation right before the election, but keep Trump's under wraps.

87HHH Chinese Checkers.

This is the sort of shit you would expect from Sisi's Egypt.

Which he just forgot to announce prior to the election.

You have to be elected before a coup can occur lol.<seedat>

Besides Obama was warned of Russia meddling and did fuck all. He wasn't actually competent or courageous. He was actually the colluder.

Even if you don't think Obama was involved the FBI/CIA and Hillary unquestionably were.

Yeah that's why Obama warned Trump about naming Flynn as his NSA lol

The thrust of the Russia hoax was that fake dossier, not Flynn. Flynn was accused of lying. Even if everything alleged against him were true it wouldn't have resulted in impeachment. You needed something deeper. And I see you avoided my point about the CIA spying on elected representatives. Let's throw in Obama selling weapons to drug cartels while I'm educating you. You both lose.

Mike had one job to do: be better than Rex.

He is even messing that up.

Back