Starz's COUNTERPART Starring J.K. Simmons

Great episode this week. The Howard Silks meet up was awesome, and well acted. I knew Quayle was going to be a bitch but not as big of a bitch move that he made.

Counterpart is one of the best TV dramas currently airing.

Enjoying this series so much. I'm loving how everything is coming together and there's now a clear threat to propel the excitement further.

Gonna start this after i finish Black Sails. Sounds very promising.

binged this show recently and yeah it's fantastic.

this obviously goes without saying, but jk simmons is amazing.

Latest episode was intense. My favorite show every week. One more episode to go before the season finale.

Though the terrorist attack was terrifying but I was thinking something more explosive like a bombing.

Peter is a coward through and through. Before he went on his suicide drive, he could have warned somebody about something big going down in the building.

Glad to know to know I'm not the only one watching this
This is probably my fave show on right now

Glad to know to know I'm not the only one watching this
This is probably my fave show on right now
This and The Magicians season 3 for me are my top two current favorite shows.

With these two shows nearing their season finales, thankfully I have The Expanse (season 3) coming back in April to fill the void.

Haven't seen an ep yet. Don't feel like subscribing to STARZ or pirating it either.

This and The Magicians season 3 for me are my top two current favorite shows.

With these two shows nearing their season finales, thankfully I have The Expanse (season 3) coming back in April to fill the void.
The Magicians? Haven't heard of that one. I'll look into that one after I finish Altered Carbon and The Expanse (i only got to about half way through season 1--got distracted by another show)

The Magicians? Haven't heard of that one. I'll look into that one after I finish Altered Carbon and The Expanse (i only got to about half way through season 1--got distracted by another show)
I definitely recommend The Magicians if you haven't seen it yet. Think of it as a darker YA Harry Potter. It gets substantially better with each season.

Power through season one of The Expanse, season two will blow you away.

Show is great. Binged it all the other night and was a zombie the next fuckin day. I only wish I would've waited till the season was over so I don't gotta wait for episodes.

As for the Magicians, I've heard good things but YA always makes me cringe. Should I suck it up and give it a go? Is it that good despite YA?

I just checked the schedule and there's no episode airing today. Instead the season finale will air on April 1. Aaargh!

Show is great. Binged it all the other night and was a zombie the next fuckin day. I only wish I would've waited till the season was over so I don't gotta wait for episodes.

As for the Magicians, I've heard good things but YA always makes me cringe. Should I suck it up and give it a go? Is it that good despite YA?
The Magicians is terrific. Power through season one, it will reward you in the last few episodes. Season two is great but season three has been awesome so far.

Great episode this week. The Howard Silks meet up was awesome, and well acted. I knew Quayle was going to be a bitch but not as big of a bitch move that he made.

Looking forward to the final episode. This show is so well written and acted. @44nutman

Just started watching this show and am currently on episode 8. Absolutely amazing show. Love everything about it so far.

Season 2 is here! Woot!

One of the best new shows is back. If you guys haven't seen it, I highly recommend watching the first season.

Season 2 is here! Woot!

One of the best new shows is back. If you guys haven't seen it, I highly recommend watching the first season.

What, really? AWESOME.

Thanks for the head's up.

Season 2 is here! Woot!

Wait, ya mean like HERE here? Already?

Sweet

<5>

Back