starting suppliment question.

VegasFighter**

Brown Belt
Reaction score
i am just starting in brazillian Jiu jitsu, and have changed my diet, and am working on my cardio,and trying to drop weight. so far i havent used anything to help.. I go 3-4 times a week to roll, and just walk on my days off. Is there a suppliment i can take to help not cut weight, but loose it, and relive my muscle soreness, or quicken the healing process??

I know nothing of suppliments.. nothing. lol. advice?

You sound liek you are on the right track with eating right and doing cardio with all that rolling. And A healthy diet /cut out beer and cola. you will loose lb's

for muscle soreness and the healing process try stretching, it will help you with your ground game too.
no suppliments I can recomend besides mabby MSM and ground FLAX seeds, multi vitamin.

Active recovery for soreness. Stretch a lot, play frisbee, keep moving. As far as supps just take a multi and you'll be fine. Research anything you take, don't be ignorant like the average consumer.

No problem canadian, since you didn't have it I figured you forgot. Its things like frisbee, bocceball, football etc... that can be fun active recovery.

Back