starting suppliment question.

Discussion in 'Dieting / Supplement Discussion' started by VegasFighter**, Jul 7, 2005.

1. VegasFighter**

VegasFighter** Brown Belt

i am just starting in brazillian Jiu jitsu, and have changed my diet, and am working on my cardio,and trying to drop weight. so far i havent used anything to help.. I go 3-4 times a week to roll, and just walk on my days off. Is there a suppliment i can take to help not cut weight, but loose it, and relive my muscle soreness, or quicken the healing process??

I know nothing of suppliments.. nothing. lol. advice?

2. CANADIANFIGHTCLUB

CANADIANFIGHTCLUB Brown Belt

You sound liek you are on the right track with eating right and doing cardio with all that rolling. And A healthy diet /cut out beer and cola. you will loose lb's

for muscle soreness and the healing process try stretching, it will help you with your ground game too.
    no suppliments I can recomend besides mabby MSM and ground FLAX seeds, multi vitamin.

3. Rjkd12

Rjkd12 Certified Bastard

Active recovery for soreness. Stretch a lot, play frisbee, keep moving. As far as supps just take a multi and you'll be fine. Research anything you take, don't be ignorant like the average consumer.

4. CANADIANFIGHTCLUB

CANADIANFIGHTCLUB Brown Belt

I forgot Play freesbee, thanks RJKD12

5. Rjkd12

Rjkd12 Certified Bastard

No problem canadian, since you didn't have it I figured you forgot. Its things like frisbee, bocceball, football etc... that can be fun active recovery.