Started dating a girl that I'm older than her mother! Now I'm feeling weird about it.

I understand your point but I specifically mentioned for guys in their 30's. And TS mentioned he isn't looking for a relationship. So in that instance I think 21-23 is the perfect age range

Also I'm not sure I would be open to another marriage. I know a lot of older once divorce gentleman and they seem much happier than the guys with multiple marriages.

TS is a blowhard , so take anything he says with a grain of salt.

I dont propose to know whats best for everyone or anyone. My overarching point was that people tend to speak in absolutes a lot , when they dont really need to , and then they get bogged down defending some stupid point.

" kids suck.....marriage sucks ect "

No , it sucks for where you are right now , and there is a big difference.

Who can really say where his head is gonna be in 10 years, I think its arrogant and self limiting to pretend that you can with cock sureness. Just my opinion.

Not surprising that people with multiple marriages are unhappy, probably at least a partial reflection on them that theyve failed at that hat multiple times. The unhappiness and unhappy marriage is most likely a consequence of some underlying issue , rather than a cause. Im mean youre happy right ? Im happy , and im not naive enough to think my current wife is the only possible woman out there that i could possibly have a fufilling marriage with. Do you feel that way , because that would seem to me to be the only reason to have a firm position one way or the other.

Last edited by a moderator:
Many college age women are just looking for someone to have fun with and not get serious.

I dated a 20 year old college student when I was 33. We would go out to eat, see a movie and have sex on the weekends. Occasionally she would stop by during the week. Sometimes we wouldn't see each other for a couple of weeks. College is stressful enough without the drama of a serious relationship. She even fixed me up with one of her friends. I had several of those types of casual relationships over the years. Some just wanted to have some fun and others wanted someone to be seen with to use as an excuse for not dating.

I had a similar relationship with a 20 year old student when I was 58. She asked me to meet her at a restaurant one Saturday night. Turns out she had her mother with her. She had told her mother about me and her mother was the student I dated at 33. She had married a man from her hometown after she got out of college.

I had a similar relationship with a 20 year old student when I was 58. She asked me to meet her at a restaurant one Saturday night. Turns out she had her mother with her. She had told her mother about me and her mother was the student I dated at 33. She had married a man from her hometown after she got out of college.

IMG_0798.JPG

19 isn't that bad, I guess. I wouldn't at 37, but I would have at 30-34.

Many college age women are just looking for someone to have fun with and not get serious.

I dated a 20 year old college student when I was 33. We would go out to eat, see a movie and have sex on the weekends. Occasionally she would stop by during the week. Sometimes we wouldn't see each other for a couple of weeks. College is stressful enough without the drama of a serious relationship. She even fixed me up with one of her friends. I had several of those types of casual relationships over the years. Some just wanted to have some fun and others wanted someone to be seen with to use as an excuse for not dating.

58 and 20? Eww man.. You were paying for that. Doesn't count.

Her mom had her at 12 ?

She probably has three kids by now and wants to ge hold of 40% of your income. Which is something you are already living.

Her mom had her at 12 ?

She probably has three kids by now and wants to ge hold of 40% of your income. Which is something you are already living.
Huh? I'm living what already?

Back