• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Star Wars.... Master and Apprentice

Jack Handy jr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Who's the best?

Though I Love The Anakin Obi Wan dynamic.

my favorite are these two.

1. Darth Maul And Palpatine

So what duo destroys all others? (Looking at you Knight Templar)

in my book the rest are as follows

2. Starkiller and Vader

3.Yoda and Luke
upload_2019-3-11_12-53-48.jpeg

3.Obi Wan and Anakin

4. Palpatine and Vader
upload_2019-3-11_12-58-54.jpeg

5.Ben Solo and Snoke (flame on)
images

Galen Marek doesn’t need Vader’s help with any of the duo’s.

Palpes and Vades are the best

Don't get the love for Darth Maul - did less than any other character and had like two lines in the movie but his face looks cool I guess?

Dessel and Zannah

Edit: That's Bane and Rain to you plebs

Vader and Palpa are by far the strongest team in the SW universe. Cant take the new stuff serious tho.

Those are all nothing compared to Bib Fortuna and Salacious Crumb.

For my money, it's Darth Maul and Palpatine

Who's the best?

Though I Love The Anakin Obi Wan dynamic.

my favorite are these two.

1. Darth Maul And Palpatine

So what duo destroys all others? (Looking at you Knight Templar)

in my book the rest are as follows

2. Starkiller and Vader

3.Yoda and Luke
View attachment 542445

3.Obi Wan and Anakin

4. Palpatine and Vader
View attachment 542449

5.Ben Solo and Snoke (flame on)
images

Palpatine and Vader>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>All. The only double act that comes close is Han and Chewie.

And if you ever post a pic of Emo Ren again, I will demand the Jedi Council strips you off your Nerd Card:)

Last edited:
Palpes and Vades are the best

Don't get the love for Darth Maul - did less than any other character and had like two lines in the movie but his face looks cool I guess?
Darth Maul was the first light saber duelist to use martial arts moves. Dude was like a Sith Ninja. And the fact that we didn't hear him talk much made him more mysterious, like "i'm not here to talk, only to destroy"

He's my favorite star wars character by far. And they did a great job of adding to that character in the clone wars and rebels animated series too.

Darth Maul was the first light saber duelist to use martial arts moves. Dude was like a Sith Ninja. And the fact that we didn't hear him talk much made him more mysterious, like "i'm not here to talk, only to destroy"

He's my favorite star wars character by far. And they did a great job of adding to that character in the clone wars and rebels animated series too.

He was beyond pointless in the movies tho and for the mainstream it's all that counts - I hear great things about the 500 or so star wars cartoons but who has time to watch em

Not me anyway

<Fedor23>

They should'a done him better in the movie

In before how cool Jar Jar Binks was in the cartoons

And. Double bladed lightsaber bro
limage02.jpg

Back