• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Star wars battlefront

i keep hearing battlefront gets old quick, why is that? Doesn't any online shooter get old if you play it for more than a couple of hours? Is it any worse than a COD or Battlefield?
no if you play it for an hour or two every few days it wont get old...

I'll get down on the PS4 with some of you guys. Current K:D ratio 0.94. I'm better then that but I get a message in some games that say bad connection game play may be affected. I have a 15 MB download. No idea why. My best K:D is only 1.26 (COD's & BF's). I'll add you guys in a day or so. I'm also down for team chat. Tag is ROKKO with Old Kratos avatar
sent u a request

This game punishes you for working for the team win instead of being selfish. I'll do shit that gives us the win but end up with a terrible ratio and score. I'm great at squadron only.

I picked this up on Boxing Day for $50. This is the first game I've played online that has kept my interest for more than 2 days. I never saw the appeal of these kind of games before but being in the Star Wars universe, I'm hooked.

Currently have a 1.80kd all because of turning point. Best time to play this was around Christmas as lots of noobs just got their ps4 bundles. Anyways my only gripe with this game is I can never find those hero emblems so I can summon one. People also seems like they don't know how to properly use an AT-ST.

Turns out I'm a mf at Squadron. As in going through with 0 or 1 deaths and most kills. Tie fighter and A-Wing are my choice. Whenever I'm not targeting a concrete target I fly twitching up and down to avoid a lock. Only shoot when I have a lock and always start with a torpedo if available. I always use the up escape maneuver when targeted and often land on somebody's ass. Seems like I've got good spatial orientation.

I get fucked in the ass on ground missions because I don't have the FPS experience everybody and their mother has. I was a pretty good sniper in Ghost Recon back in the day.

Flying high is a good tactic because it gives you room to maneuver. If a dude is escaping you towards the ground you know he's gonna have to pull up. Twist up and around instead. Gravity doesn't exist for these fighters. Give yourself room.

And a dive doesn't give any more speed as compared to a climb.

Am I the only one who dive bombs a plane into an AT-ST? Whenever I see one I just go kamikaze on them especially if they have full health because you know they just got that AT and pissed that it's gone in an instant.

I play and I love it. Anyone interested in putting together a Sherdog team?

Seriously doubt there will be an prequel dlc. Disney is avoiding that shit like death and will pretend it never existed even though it's 'canon'.

The fucking A-Wing is so ridiculously OP. it's absolutely pointless becoming a Tie-Fighter on Tattoine and Jakku. there's always a group of them on those maps.

It's like bringing a knife to a gun fight.

I'm on PS4. ColonelRadec117. no mic though.

Not currently but they may have more hero's with the DLC. Bad guys are Darth Vader, Palpatine and Boba fett. Good guys are Luke, Hans and Leia.

Apparently 3 each.

Chewie and Yoda are the only ones i can think of, since they said they are focusing on the OT.

I guess Obi-Wan but he'd be the same as Luke without the rush attack. kinda pointless, but i guess the aesthetic would be enough for people.

Can't think of any other villians. Jabba could be pretty unique.

Back