Staph or hives?

When I had staph the last time i kept it covered and never showed my wife. The other day she's looking at my calf and says, "Holy cow!! Is that Silver Dollar sized scar where that staph was?!"

Nothing to fool around with.

Went to the doctor, its not Staph its Ringworm. Lamsil and Cordezone cream was the remeady. The shit spread to my right arm pit which looks like about 30 whitehead pimples. I think I have a spot in my nose to. I don't know if I can use lamisil in my nostrals...only one way to find out.

Ringworm gets pimples and puss-y sores...? News to me...

Glad you got it fixed, though...best of luck...

Your face sounds like staph, but probably not the MRSA strand. Go to the doctor quick and you'll get some antibiotics that'll take care of it quick and easy.

I had the same thing on my face. It seemed like dead skin that would harden over and when scratched would "ooze" junk.

It's not that big a deal as long as you get it taken care of. And take a couple weeks off of the gym.

Your face sounds like staph, but probably not the MRSA strand. Go to the doctor quick and you'll get some antibiotics that'll take care of it quick and easy.

I had the same thing on my face. It seemed like dead skin that would harden over and when scratched would "ooze" junk.

It's not that big a deal as long as you get it taken care of. And take a couple weeks off of the gym.

Already went to the doctor, he said its ringworm.

Your face sounds like staph, but probably not the MRSA strand.

Uhh.. Glad to know you can differentiate different strains of staph based on a description on the internet when even doctors have to perform tests to do it. :rolleyes:

Glad to hear it's ringworm. I've never seen ringworm puss, but it's probably infected.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back