St. Paul cop allegedly urged drivers to hit Black Lives Matter protesters

Cozphecten

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
http://www.twincities.com/crime/ci_29400416/st-paul-cop-allegedly-urged-drivers-hit-black

20160118__1-JMRoth_policeBLM_400.jpg

Discuss/Disgust

I really don't have a problem with running over people that are trying to kidnap or assault you.

You should however give them every chance to let you go and get out of the way.

Like the biker that was run over when he blocked the family in the SUV.

Same thing here.

Depends on what they're doing. If they're in an area that is approved for their protest, then it's their right to be there and you shouldn't run them over. If they're running into the middle of the street smashing your car and threatening you, by all means, protect yourself by exiting the situation ASAP. That means driving away. If they don't get out of the way at that point, that's their fault.

Non-issue/10

The real question is.... Why are BLM protesters in a location there's any possibility of being ran over?

Protesting in the middle of the street? Brilliant idea.

Further evidence their black lives don't matter to them.

Oh, if I could add another logical observation.

If protesters that block traffic get ran over, other protesters would probably think about a safer means of protesting.

Imagine if organized protesters blocked traffic in strategic locations, and could effectively shut down transportation for an entire city. No police force could respond to that within a reasonable timeframe.

So, running over BLM protesters could be considered a public service.

Really? It's ok to just run someone down in the middle of the street? Don't get me wrong, I've grown to absolutely loathe BLM, but they're still human beings and they don't deserve to die just because their average IQ is somewhere between a cucumber and a cat.

PIkprkZ.gif

A bunch of fucking idiot protestors in San Diego blocked the freeway a few months ago as well. That shit should be extremely illegal.

I think something has to be done about protesters blocking traffic, but this isn't it.

Honk and crawl through at 5mph with doors locked if it's not a permit legal protest. They shouldn't be allowed to block lawful citizens traveling. No need to smash through at 30, but they should get the point that you're not stopping and be able to get out of the way. If a foot gets run over, that's not my problem

Blm has become increasingly annoying in there lack of focus,fringe idiots and sometimes radically hypocritical racism...

That being said:

Anyone who supports a law enforcement officer saying something as illegal,wreck less and down right sociopathic is scum. This officer just demonstrated exactly why institutional racism is in fact true and furthers the argument that there needs to be a serious overhaul in Personel and training to keep men like this man away from any position of authority.

Advocating vehicular homicide,giving directions on how to get away with it?!!! God, this man is sick aswell as his supporters.

Who among expects to disrupt the daily lives of other's who never did us harm without there being some sort of negative repercussion?

Anybody who thinks they should be lauded for making a nuisance of themselves is in the grip of serious narcissism.

Bad advice by the cop. For a start there's no mention of rollbars and large off road tyres. It's a lazy statement.

You can't do that. You have to be reasonably afraid for your life to use deadly force.

I am glad I have not been put in a situation where I have to choose being late to an important meeting or running over blm protestors. I think there would be some ran-over mangled blm protesters and I would be late to my meeting.

If you don't want to get hit, don't block cars with your body. The car will win.

If you don't wanna get hit, don't jump on the hood of a car and get out of the intersection.

I support running over any type of protester who makes me late or screws up traffic worse than it already is around here. BLM, green peace, strike workers...

For the record I also support running over cops who pull people over just before rush hour and screw up traffic as well.

Back