Ssf

Yeah, no problem. Let me know what you want and I'll give you exact shipping. I'll be at the shop today in about 4 hours.

www.SSFgear.com

Wow SSF, working on a Sunday? That is real committment!

Ron is the shipping up to Canada very expensive? I'm waiting for my new credit card to come in so i can order the Underhook Loose fit combo.

No, I don't charge extra to ship to Canada. What ever the I charge for shipping for your item is the US is the same for Canada.

www.SSFgear.com

Let us know how the underhook stuff works out.

I will post a review when I get it and have used it a few times

Hockeyfight im not sure how old you are but stay away from credit cards. They are deadly.

codysweet02 said:
Hockeyfight im not sure how old you are but stay away from credit cards. They are deadly.

I know but I need one for school and such so might as well just get one

I wonder if I am really a preferred customer or if Ron says that about everyone. I can't tell if Ron is just trying to get me into some of his pants....and a hoodie or two.

SSF said:
Yeah, no problem. Let me know what you want and I'll give you exact shipping. I'll be at the shop today in about 4 hours.

www.SSFgear.com

Ron, what do you reckon two rashguards and one pair of shorts would cost in shipping (to Sweden)?

Adino-it's not bad, thanks for asking.

JB-you're all VIP's to me;) Did you get the holiday sale email?

JHN-when I get to the shop I will put the gear on a scale and give you the shipping cost.

www.SSFgear.com

So...hoodies... Can I order the specially sized Nogi hoodies through you?

SSF said:
Adino-it's not bad, thnaks for asking.

JB-you're all VIP's to me;)

JHN-when I get to the shop I will put the gear on a scale and give you the shipping cost.

www.SSFgear.com

Thanks Ron. You dont have to scale them, I just want to know approx. how much it is...

Is it 10-20 $ or 20-30$ etc.... No need for an exact price :icon_surp

JeremiahBailey said:
So...hoodies... Can I order the specially sized Nogi hoodies through you?

On, you have to go thru nogi themselves for special orders. Sorry.

www.SSFgear.com

jhn said:
Thanks Ron. You dont have to scale them, I just want to know approx. how much it is...

Is it 10-20 $ or 20-30$ etc.... No need for an exact price :icon_surp

$10-20 range. should be on the lower side.

www.SSFgear.com

Back