SSF Shooto Glove Review

Hey i was wondering if somebody could show me a a size chart as the link doesnt seem to work anymore...any idea on how to determine what size to buy for the shooto gloves?

What link? I got an email saying that the phone number on our site is disconnected and I know for a fact the number works.

www.SSFgear.com

it was a link earlier in the thread, but thanks for the prompt response in the PM, i will be waiting for me gloves...

help. at SSF,right now the choices for the shooto's are small and extra large only. first time buying a glove so i need help. my hands are a bit small,but perhaps i'd do better with a medium,which isnt available to choose from.

sorry to repeat myself,but help again lol.

i checked and the PRIME TIME STYLEs are bascially the lightly padded MMA style.

- i am looking to purchase the SSF SHOOTO style.

and at the moment: there is only SMALL & x-LARGE.

sorry to repeat myself,but help again lol.

i checked and the PRIME TIME STYLEs are bascially the lightly padded MMA style.

- i am looking to purchase the SSF SHOOTO style.

and at the moment: there is only SMALL & x-LARGE.

me2 lololol ok usa

ttt in hopes for an answer. sorry if this is a problem.

try the TWINS mma sparring gloves.

http://www.tazbar.com/Common/ImageView.aspx?id=4413282&Size=2

titlesports_1966_4476723

titlemma has them instock.

alright,im sure you're tired of me asking the same question. shoot,i know im tired of not getting an answer. so i guess i'll check others out.

Yeah, the Fairtex and Twins do run high. We have put the XL and Small SSF Shooto gloves on sale.

www.SSFgear.com

Off topic question Ron, but what is the size range on the kikskin loose fit shorts?

lol@small and x-large. what you think i've BEEN asking?

NR- I'm not sure when we will be getting more large Shooto gloves in. I know that we have the new SSF PrimeTime styles on their way in but I don't think we have any Shooto in that shipment. You will have to go with the Fairtex to get the same quailty Shooto glove as the SSF ones.

www.SSFgear.com

THe new SSF PRimeTime style gloves are now in stock. Should be on the website today along with our new and improved Thai gloves.

www.SSFgear.com

Ron, are you guys going to get new sizes in this style of glove or are they going to get discontinued? I want to get a pair but i'm not sure that x-larges would work for me as I typically where larges. My hand measure 3.75 inches acros the knuckles - would the x-larges be too big? I would appreciate any size coments from anybody who owns a pair of these gloves.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back