SSF Gear gi's

The goldweave will be avail in a couple of weeks. The single weave will be avail in late spring. I also have a black one that isn't pictured that I have been testing for a few months and a blue double. The two in the picture are gold weave.

www.SSFgear.com

Those look very nice.

Any discounts going for G&E reviewers? :icon_twis

Terrier said:
Those look very nice.

Any discounts going for G&E reviewers? :icon_twis

I can't because of the Sherdog rules but I can offer a special to the Platinum members:icon_chee Keep an eye on my forum as well for specials.

www.SSFgear.com

Hey I like the sholder patches I think they look good.

if the single will be around $65, what do you anticipate the gold weave being?

Oh, don't worry. Ron will keep the price down as low as he can.

The gold weave will be $85-90 and the single will be $65-70 range. I will have some specials in the platinum area when they arrive. I'll post pictures of the black gi in the morning.

www.SSFgear.com

I haven't had a Gold weave in a couple years but I'm gonna try this one b/c it's got the best features of a # of the very best gi's out there. and at 85-90, that's pretty competitive as far as other Gold weaves on the market.

A gold weave for under $100 is just amazing. Sounds like a really great deal.

Here is a picture of my black gi that I've been testing.
SSFblkgi.jpg.bmp

www.SSFgear.com

Very nice. Are those SSF gear logos on the upper sleaves embroidered or patched?

Ah, I asked this in another thread, but I will ask again here, since it is more appropriate. What is the cut like on the pants? Are you modeling them on the mitzuno pants everyone here raves about? Are there any patches/embroidery on the pants?

The pants are like Mizunos. There is a small logo on the bottom of one pant leg. Sizing is like the Koral but a little slimmer in the middle.

www.SSFgear.com

SSF said:
The pants are like Mizunos. There is a small logo on the bottom of one pant leg. Sizing is like the Koral but a little slimmer in the middle.

www.SSFgear.com

guess than I might go with the next comparable size up from my Koral since if the SSF is slimmer in the middle and my Koral is already slim enough, that same size in the SSF might be too small for me. I wear an A3 Koral and it fits like a glove. I wear A4 in just about every other brand...

SSF said:

www.SSFgear.com

Wow, this sounds like an absolutely amazing gi. Can't wait!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back